1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Got the email notification as well.
Can’t wait to get him.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

I preordered the regular edition and haven't got a notice yet. Are the notices just for the Deluxe edition so far?

I preordered the regular edition and haven't got a notice yet. Are the notices just for the Deluxe edition so far?

I ordered the regular version and got the 27th notice

He'd be up there. Grand Moff Tarkin turned out pretty good as well. So did RotS Anakin Skywalker. We still have some DCEU figures, such as Training Armor Wonder Woman, which boasted a near perfect proto sculpt, so don't cast your vote just yet.

He does look incredible. I’m hoping HT does another run. All my local go-to’s are pre-sold out. Who woulda thunk?
Anyway, congrats to all who have managed to secure one. Keep the vids and pics coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yondu looks terrific, can't wait to get him. Probably not for everyone but I highly doubt anything can top the DX15 Jack Sparrow in overall quality. It might be the best 1/6 ever made!

^ i hated that figure and was so upset with it i sent it back to ssc for a full refund. Damn tiny ass string broke when putting it on the belt. Buttons were off the pants right out of the box, other buttons were just hanging on there. Also hated the rooted hair. I literally spent all day that when i got it just trying to get it posed and together. Worst experience with a HT figure i ever had. Used that money to get freddy krueger instead.

^ i hated that figure and was so upset with it i sent it back to ssc for a full refund. Damn tiny ass string broke when putting it on the belt. Buttons were off the pants right out of the box, other buttons were just hanging on there. Also hated the rooted hair. I literally spent all day that when i got it just trying to get it posed and together. Worst experience with a HT figure i ever had. Used that money to get freddy krueger instead.

Hahaha. What a swap !!!

But seriously I think Yondu is the figure of the year for me so far. Sculpt excellent, jacket details, new tech used with printed pattern on top, pose-ability, accessories (arrow & red trail) etc etc. For the price too, just can't fault it.

And that's with very little sentimentality towards the figure which could happen with other figures from say Star Wars.

With this figure getting so much prasie and selling so well I hope this encourages Hot Toys to make more secondary characters. Especially villians. Ebony Maw would be fantastic.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I have Yondu paid for, but will probably be the last to receive him... That being said, I’m super excited, and he may end up being figure of the year for me too!
Today, for Father’s Day, I opened Diecast Iron Man Mark VI, and he is holding that spot strong! He may not be beatable... We’ll see, I still haven’t opened Tech Suit Spidey or Tarkin yet... I also have Anakin and Jedi Luke on order too... It may be impossible for me to determine a sure winner by the time this year ends!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have Yondu paid for, but will probably be the last to receive him... That being said, I’m super excited, and he may end up being figure of the year for me too!
Today, for Father’s Day, I opened Diecast Iron Man Mark VI, and he is holding that spot strong! He may not be beatable... We’ll see, I still haven’t opened Tech Suit Spidey or Tarkin yet... I also have Anakin and Jedi Luke on order too... It may be impossible for me to determine a sure winner by the time this year ends!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know!! There's so many great figures being released this year but one thing is for certain is that Yondu is definitely up there for me! I finally got my spidey coming in this week (geez that was like forever) so hopefully I have no problems with him. Next on my pre order list which is about to ship soon is Wonder Woman JL. I can't wait to get her in hand!

With this figure getting so much prasie and selling so well I hope this encourages Hot Toys to make more secondary characters. Especially villians. Ebony Maw would be fantastic.

we need an all of Thanos children!! Especially Ebony Maw!! He kicked ass in that movie!

You mean up to the moment where he got his ass kicked by IM and SM? :lol

I don’t see the Infinity War children of thanos selling great enough tbh.

doubt anything can top the DX15 Jack Sparrow in overall quality.

:rotfl

I don’t see the Infinity War children of thanos selling great enough tbh.
Yeah sadly I think you're right. Still I can dream.

Back