1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Elkin.cardona is my IG handle, mostly my wedding photography work with a mix of personal crap including my dolls..lol

Ah, I already do follow you then. Cool :lol

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

omg amazing photos Spangles and ksteezy!!!! this figure is incredible and so life-like. i don’t collect guardians but this one definitely blows me away. plus he was a great character!! awesome stuff!! :)

So many amazing pictures of him.

I got mine yesterday and just opened him up... I couldn't resist.

P1000468.JPG

^ :lol Nice pic!! :lol :clap Congrats on getting him too!

Arrived today....along with Die Cast Mark V and Dlx Gladiator Thor...unfortunately will be awhile before they get opened and displayed. Redoing flooring in lower part of the house so all the goodies get packed away until finished.

Can’t wait to get mine!!! So excited! Then It will be a dry spell all the way till next year for my next figures black panther/ Deadpool. Hope to see drax soon VOL2

What does that even mean

I thought it was a scam at first til I saw the eBay user name. He is just starting bid at $1. I thought he was making joke at first as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely awesome figure. Top 3 for me.

Sorry for the quick phone photo; I just had to share it somehow.

htw7zm.jpg

Kinda wish they had explained more about his fins and the whole arrow thing. I'm def gonna pose mine with the big one.

I havent bought a HT figure in years!!!!! But could not pass on this guy.
HT Yondu 01.jpgHT Yondu 02.jpg

Really liking all the awesome pics of this awesome figure!! :rock

Back