1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Ok, I actually think that this could be the best figure Hot Toys has ever released. The towering likeness, the depth and texture of the outfit and the tailoring, the presence of the figure with all of the above and the trademark expression they chose. Remarkable.

And don’t think it get much better than these photos from Siuping:

CB29EE66-542A-49C7-8237-61991505403A.jpeg
782A7656-DABD-44CE-8BE5-95DEC5D1D826.jpeg
429EB58B-8D11-4C69-880A-9B21C593696F.jpeg
DEC765BC-8F00-4CB4-9961-8F303D96AC98.jpeg
0D92D199-5C83-42CA-9C57-BE42E5D63E47.jpeg

And if that’s not enough, how about these...

CFCB0FD3-CC2B-4278-932E-CCFAA954235D.jpeg
EA21D202-AB37-4892-BD3D-468CB1AC2967.jpeg

:clap:clap:clap

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

He may have been your father, but he wasn’t yo daddy.

Yep I'd definitely say a hot contender for figure of the year....

Got my deluxe this week too. Glad I didn't wait on this to order later.

Yep, can't afford to wait on these figures at the moment. Especially ones like this which are especially good.

So glad I got this guy...one of my all time favourite HT figures.

So a lot of people getting this from sideshow already the deluxe? I’m just wondering cause I’m on a payment plan and they haven’t contacted me to say “hey we except it early if you want we can charge you early” blah blah

So a lot of people getting this from sideshow already the deluxe? I’m just wondering cause I’m on a payment plan and they haven’t contacted me to say “hey we except it early if you want we can charge you early” blah blah

They're probably busy sending everyone elses out :lol. Be proactive, give them a call.

I got two DX and they sent me the email about early payoff

Ok sounds great!! I can wait till the end of july to make my last payment gives me time to save the money. I was just curious if he shipping this month. My Spider-Man homecoming got delayed 2-3 times from sideshow.

I’m getting the deluxe from Ss and was on a payment plan. Was charged the final one this morning so “Mary Poppins” should be coming my way soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if anyone needs one let me know. My brother had bought me one for our birthday (twin) and I don't need three.

Are you doing a GotG (short fin) and and GotG2 (long fin) display in order to still want two?

Indeed. GOTG Star Lord w/ Yondu and GOTG2 long fin with Star Lord.

Well if anyone needs one let me know. My brother had bought me one for our birthday (twin) and I don't need three.

Just sent you pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back