1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

Stellar pics man.:hi5: Really hyped to get mine now
Thanks Art :hi5: The hype pays off :D
Great pics Brainiac, he looks so realistic in those pics. :) Hot Toys did a great job with this one! :rock
Thank you Baggins :hi5: That's the goal :woo They really outdid themselves with this guy, one of their best sculpts ever
Man the wait is killing me...but the end result will be soooo worth it! Killer shots Brai:hi5:niac!
Thank you sir :hi5:
Annnnd more great pictures, coincidentally of him in one of the two poses that I'm contemplating putting mine in. :clap

The other one is this:
Both are great choices for poses :panic: I wish I had that orb as an accessory :thud:
Oh my perfection
:duff

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS - Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: Yondu Collectible Figure

3CsVWEB.jpg

LDDPaJh.jpg

52Bhygv.jpg

Great pics!

I'm getting him though BBTS. Can't believe he's so close to being released.

Finally arrived today with the mkVI.

Beautiful figures! Both instant classics by Hot Toys.
9844ed98f1c6a0ab92f2aa415ae7eac6.heic

d3b3d696b48e13d3aea2730556ac4fd9.heic

Great pics!

I'm getting him though BBTS. Can't believe he's so close to being released.

Any idea how close? I’m in same BBTS boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shipped! :yess:

Both are great choices for poses :panic: I wish I had that orb as an accessory :thud:

I think I may just kill two birds with one stone and combine the two and have him slightly opening his coat with one hand, revealing his arrow, while holding the orb in his other hand and pointing. The only down side is now I have to go find Star-Lord’s box to retrieve that orb. :lol

Any idea how close? I’m in same BBTS boat.

No, unfortunately. Haven't gotten any notice about him yet. I'm trying not to get impatient, but... :gah:

Oh yeah shipped as well! Looking at Friday for my blue boy!

Now if I may which would you purchase and why Homecoming Spiderman or this ? I have this dilemma as I can only purchase one of them. The stitching on Spideys head could be the deal breaker but overall it's a marvellous looking figure. Just looking for some opinions.

Sent from a point in space and time

Now if I may which would you purchase and why Homecoming Spiderman or this ? I have this dilemma as I can only purchase one of them. The stitching on Spideys head could be the deal breaker but overall it's a marvellous looking figure. Just looking for some opinions.

You'll get another Spidey one day - you won't get another Yondu.

Ditto. I mean yondu is selling out fast.
Thanks for the responses. I think it may have to be Yondu for the win. Wait for iron spider and see what version comes for Far From Home.

This. There won’t be another one and he seems to be a highly sought after figure.

Normally I'm a big one for communication of when something gets shipped. For some reason I didn't get anything for Yondu. I only heard he would probably be shipping July. Now I take that all back, as I got home today guess who was waiting for me ! Yondu baby !! What a greta surprise. I kept thinking could this be Yondu ??

Awesome piece. Haven't had a chance yet to totally check him out.

The one thing I did notice was his neck joint was relatively loose. Not a deal breaker, as it still holds its position OK, just noticeably looser than other figures I've had.

Anyone else have that with the neck ?

He looks good. Masses of detail. Took ages checking that he had all his buttons, hooks and costume detailing.

Of course, Groot and the cage are the highlight of this set. Pretty sure I'm done now with GOTG and Disney Marvel in general.

Not a bad bonus accessory then, huh? :D

So I received Yondu today. Great figure, but unfortunately, one of the wrist pegs was a little weak at the plug. When I went to swap hands, the plug broke straight off of the ball joint:

648E30E7-9481-4F92-AFE1-2B80092BE86A.jpg

Any suggestions on how to get it out to use one of the spare pegs? There’s not enough of it protruding out to get with pliers.

Ouch!

All I can think of is getting a tiny screw -- drill it in to pull it out. Otherwise, it might require an exacto knife cut along the forearm seam enough to pull the opening apart a bit to get the ball-socket out. Heat up the forearm first obviously. Then glue the cut sealed again.

Back