1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whilst I would love to see western marty and doc I am very happy with what we got. I added some extra details to the DeLorean as I felt it was lacking in some areas.

Attachments

• IMG_2893.jpg
    IMG_2893.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 429
  • 20170801_210554.jpg
    20170801_210554.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 436
Anyone else's jacket arms have red paint thats still tacky? Mines been on display a week now and its still wet

Last edited:
maybe if Doc didn't have that dumb "i just shat in pants" face it would do better. also, a BTTF part 1 Doc would have been ideal. but HT had to get fancy with the Part 2...bleh...what a waste.

So I haven't posted on this forum in quite a while. But I figured I'd share my most recent acquisition! Absolutely love this figure. Head sculpt is on point looks way more like MJ Fox than the first go round. And the accessories this figure comes with are great, makes for a lot of different options and looks! I prefer him without the hat personally, but either way looks good!

IMG_5269.jpg
IMG_4054.jpg
IMG_4055.jpg
IMG_4056.jpg

Anyone else's jacket arms have red paint thats still tacky? Mines been on display a week now and its still wet

Were you ever able to fix this on yours? I just got mine in the mail today, and after handling it for a second I got a red dot of paint on my palm. All 4 red circles on the jacket are tacky...not sure what to use to fix that.

Were you ever able to fix this on yours? I just got mine in the mail today, and after handling it for a second I got a red dot of paint on my palm. All 4 red circles on the jacket are tacky...not sure what to use to fix that.

Mine has been out of the box for a few months now and they’re still tacky. I just have to remember not to touch the dots.

Mine are the same. Personally, im not too concerned about it. I dont touch them and I cant see it as a cause for deterioation or anything.

If its a big problem for some, I guess a clear matt coat of some description may be a resolve, but I dont know if that will cause a problem or not so I wont be doing that.

Painting over it will probably make it worse. I built a car kit years ago, that had seats made of vinyl material. I painted them and they stayed tacky for weeks, until they ended up covered in dust and fluff. I ended up having to replace the seats for plastic ones.

Nah still the same :(

Back