1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got back to a little project i had started a while back, but completely forgot about. Just to add the Swoosh logos and the logos on the straps. I'll use a label printer to make those. Right now they're connected to a small battery pack with wires running down the pant legs, but i think i will make some custom shins to house small battery compartments and switches.

mag5.jpg

mag6.jpg

mag7.jpg

Link to the earlier work done:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...re-ii-marty-mcfly-collectible-figure-147.html

I changed the LED from blue to white. This allowed me to light up the red, yellow and green lights on the heel cup. Clear paints provided the colours.

Obviously not as cool as Marine boy's mod but I had my hat repainted and I can not be happier with how it turned out. :love
So much more accurate. I couldn't stand looking at the stock HT. Even kinda ruined the look for me.

46705030822_69d8f61bba_c.jpg

46705031682_beb39b8dc4_c.jpg

46705032532_7f9a41cb2f_c.jpg

46705033312_3a3deaafb0_c.jpg

Obviously not as cool as Marine boy's mod but I had my hat repainted and I can not be happier with how it turned out. :love
So much more accurate. I couldn't stand looking at the stock HT. Even kinda ruined the look for me.

46705030822_69d8f61bba_c.jpg

46705031682_beb39b8dc4_c.jpg

46705032532_7f9a41cb2f_c.jpg

46705033312_3a3deaafb0_c.jpg

That looks awesome. Who did you have repaint it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huge improvement! Ask your friend if he’s looking for a side hustle!

Lol if this dude did this as a side hussle it would take him 5 years instead of 3 years to get anyone’s stuff back to them..

It does look sweet though hector good call on the repaint!

Its been 3yrs/4yrs now with no PO in sight. Its safe to say HT arent doing vehicles any more. I think the pt2 1955 versions of doc and marty arent happening either sadly. I would love to see pt3 versions made

Got back to a little project i had started a while back, but completely forgot about. Just to add the Swoosh logos and the logos on the straps. I'll use a label printer to make those. Right now they're connected to a small battery pack with wires running down the pant legs, but i think i will make some custom shins to house small battery compartments and switches.

View attachment 436697

View attachment 436698

View attachment 436699

Link to the earlier work done:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...re-ii-marty-mcfly-collectible-figure-147.html

I changed the LED from blue to white. This allowed me to light up the red, yellow and green lights on the heel cup. Clear paints provided the colours.

Would really love a video showing how this was done!

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figu

With the news that Neca is doing BTTF stuff it would be great if HT would actually use this license they are holding again. We still need mall scene jumpsuit Doc, old west Marty and Doc, and flying Delorean at minimum. All this seems unlikely at this point, but they did pretty randomly just make Two Face V2 so I suppose a miracle is still possible.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figu

I don't even bother hoping with Hot Toys anymore. **** 'em.

Emerald Con in Seattle is coming up. Marty, Doc, Biff and Elaine--all appearing!

Now that I finally bought a Doc I found at a great price, I'm kicking myself for not having picked up a Part II Marty when I had the chance. Like a lot of people I didn't care much for these figures at the time, but now that it's clear it's the only BTTF figures we'll ever get, I'm suddenly feeling the need to own them. Unfortunately prices have skyrocketed now, so I might just have to make do with a Part I Marty and Part II Doc. :p

Back