1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so close to finally getting a Marty 2... but can anyone comment on the jacket arms?
I keep looking at them terrified the arms will rot or something...

in my opinion they are not soft enough actually... it hinders articulation and from his arms from laying flat at the sides... After collecting this plastic junk for all my life I'd almost be 100% certain that this kind of plastic will never rot.

I love mine.
2bc4bf42d5bce9e3eaec9b864f3c4b08.jpg

Sent from my F8131 using Tapatalk

Deader than disco:(

What the hell was up with those figures they showed last year? Did they just show those to piss people off?

I too am disappointed that they appear to have stopped with this line. Would have liked to have seen BTTF 3 western look. I regret not jumping on BTTF 1 Marty when he came out.

We were lucky to get what we did. Is it me or does HT never do any older movie licences now? We always used to get a nice selection of current and past movie figures. Now its all just current stuff.

I’m guessing they’re probably done with BTTF and Terminator (Unless they put out stuff for the new movie.)

That’s fine. I’ve spent way too much money on this stuff anyway. I won’t even touch the other series.. I don’t know how people don’t go broke with Star Wars and Iron Man.

Ht is done with BTTF I'm sure- be happy with what we got!

It's looking that way :(

Whilst BTTF3 versions of Marty and Doc would have been awesome to have in 1/6 scale, I am more than happy with the ones that did get made - it's great to have one of my all-time favourite film franchises represented in my collection, which I thought would never happen :)

Is the line dead..they must’ve not got sales . Too bad

HT don't exactly help themselves as far as sales go. Fans were crying out for a part 1 radiation suit Doc that would have made sense along with Marty and the DeLorean.

Instead we got a part 2 figure in an outfit he only wore for a short time but no hover DeLorean. Two incomplete lines.

Same with with the 66 Batman and Robin. They would have sold a lot better had collectors been confident in getting the Batmobile and some villains to go with them.

They are repeating the same mistakes with Justice League now. With Cyborg no where to be seen a lot are cancelling their pre-orders for the rest of the league. HT will eventually blame not releasing Cyborg on poor sales of the other figures.

Back