1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figu

Best you could hope for really are a 1/4 scale marty and doc from neca. Although, i really want the animated series stuff theyre doing.

87090768_2724176240991419_4120634066649219072_n.jpg
85183124_2724176144324762_2452683727701016576_n.jpg

Hot toys are pretty much done with anything other than marvel or dc. Two face is dc so... yeah. Thats more a sign of possible future reissues if anything. Spiderman homecoming got reissues albeit under the FFH title so im expecting more to come at some point.

Ive long given up on anything bttf from hot toys. Im just glad i bought both martys, doc and the delorean when i did. Just have to hold out hope of a 3rd party part1 doc but i doubt that. Bttf is a property i think is a closely guarded and watched thing by universal.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figu

I just got the decals for Marty. I've never applied waterslide decals before. What's the easiest way to apply them?

If anyone has an extra part 2 Marty head or happens to know where I can get a spare it would be greatly appreciated. Mine somehow has what appears to be gloss on his nose from being in storage. I'm guessing the figure was slightly pressed up against the plastic tray when it was put away. �� Any help would be appreciated.

Hey sorry I dont have an answer to your question, I was actually wondering if you can tell me where exactly you got your decals? Give me a link, if possible. (if thats allowed, I'm not sure I'm new to this forum.)

Got a new in box Marty SE and Doc Brown if anyone?s still looking from them.

Anyone know or sell these hat kits?

6-hot-toys-future-ii-marty-mcfly-1-d4bc2e8593399fd51cc18b6dbdf86163.jpg
6-hot-toys-future-ii-marty-mcfly-1-d4bc2e8593399fd51cc18b6dbdf86163-2.jpg

I did not know of this. I would love one too

I honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point if they rereleased the Part 2 figures as well. HT seems to be all in when it comes to BTTF right now.

Yeah, that's the rub. I passed on Pt II Doc because it seemed silly to have the Pt II duo, and only Pt I Marty.

Then, six years later they're going back to fill in the gaps. It's rather unprecedented.

Jeez, it's crazy, it's been six years since even the Pt II Marty was announced, I'd have guessed it wasn't more than two years ago.

Yeah, that's the rub. I passed on Pt II Doc because it seemed silly to have the Pt II duo, and only Pt I Marty.

Then, six years later they're going back to fill in the gaps. It's rather unprecedented.

Jeez, it's crazy, it's been six years since even the Pt II Marty was announced, I'd have guessed it wasn't more than two years ago.
That was precisely my mindset. Without part 1 Doc, part 2 Doc seems really weird on display. But if I knew they were going to do part 1, I almost definitely would have bought part 2 to have a more fleshed out display. Wacky.

Assuming there are no more re-releases I'll probably do one display with BTTF 1 Doc and Marty, and another with all 3 Marty figures from the other film.

Last edited:
I have one for sale. With all advertisement decals applied.

Attachments

• CC2F81C4-9A0D-4A7C-8D3F-E39EB293FD3F.jpeg
    CC2F81C4-9A0D-4A7C-8D3F-E39EB293FD3F.jpeg
    342.8 KB · Views: 47
  • 1ADC4D60-9A7B-487A-A54E-929F49D8077C.jpeg
    1ADC4D60-9A7B-487A-A54E-929F49D8077C.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 224526C1-560B-4727-A7BC-7D7E65C3D98B.jpeg
    224526C1-560B-4727-A7BC-7D7E65C3D98B.jpeg
    140.2 KB · Views: 45
Agree. Better with the cap on though.
It's the hair they seem to struggle with, time and time again.
When they nail a sculpt, they really nail it, but i have found that running a sculpt that seems "so-so" through faceapp and altering the haircan bring out the likeness.
Their Jyn Erso was almost spot on for Felicity Jones, but the hair threw it off. Putting the cap on, or chaning the hair helps a lot, and this is the same with a lot of the HT sculpts.

Yeah they couldn't sculpt Schwarzenegger's hair to save their lives. Although there's more than just the hair wrong with those sculpts.
Of course. I use FaceApp a lot and running a few closeup pics of a sculpt through a FaceApp filter can really let you see which sculpts are just plain off. And which ones are really close to the mark but thrown off by hair.

Back