1/6 Hot Toys - MMS573 - Back to the Future (1985) - Marty McFly (2.0) & Einstein Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven’t received my figure but tracking says it has finally arrived in my country so hopefully get it any day now.

Here's a few pics of mine after adding some more color variation to the hair and tweaking the paint on the face a bit. Not sure it really improved the likeness much though.

20221208_180959 (2).jpg

20221208_181959 (2).jpg

20221208_180744 (2).jpg

Doesn’t look like it has a dedicated thread but the Present Toys Time Travel Man is out, just got invoiced for it.

I think by far their 2nd worst piece. The body is stupidly tall, the sculpt is too small, the jacket has sticker pins. The only parts worth using are the glasses, cassette and guitar.

I think by far their 2nd worst piece. The body is stupidly tall, the sculpt is too small, the jacket has sticker pins. The only parts worth using are the glasses, cassette and guitar.
The glasses are even inaccurate I believe. Was planning to commission FullMetal for an accurate pair though (if anyone is interested let me know), but my Marty still haven't arrived yet.

But yeah I thought I was gonna get this for the guitar and glasses maybe even 2nd display, but this is pretty bad. Juri did his best to make it look decent in the pictures u posted though

Back