1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Completely unrelated question to this thread, just didn't want to start a thread asking it but are there any good 1/6 sculpt painter's preferably based in the u.k that any of you know of?

Cheers

Got Marty in today. What a fantastic figure! :yess:

0B86CF0E-D6C3-44EB-8857-90C08C1D63AC.jpg
443BAC2A-3810-4DEC-AEAF-D40086D77B4F.jpg
093C4BC5-1C1C-4198-B74A-030D36EFB529.jpg

after four months of humming and erring...I finally gave in and ordered him from Kapow Toys in the UK. Should be here Tuesday. Where have been people getting the decals from?

Ok so I got Marty part II, and I kind of wish I didn't as he makes part I Marty look awful! I didn't think the improvement was that massive in the pictures, but my god the face sculpt, detail and paint app on part II, in hand, is a million times better! I really don't know if to sell part I now or just swap the heads over when I want a change of costume. Dam....didn't think this guy would look THAT good and make Marty part I totally redundant.

Ok so I got Marty part II, and I kind of wish I didn't as he makes part I Marty look awful! I didn't think the improvement was that massive in the pictures, but my god the face sculpt, detail and paint app on part II, in hand, is a million times better! I really don't know if to sell part I now or just swap the heads over when I want a change of costume. Dam....didn't think this guy would look THAT good and make Marty part I totally redundant.

It makes the head redundant but not the figure. Mainly because it's different outfit and I also think the Part 2 has more flaws in the outfit department than part one.

But I always thought the part 1 head was a piece of crap and its absolutely a necessity to repaint the hair on this part 2 lighter brown, but once done I also think it's a necessity also, to replace the part one head with this one. Even if part 2 and 1 have the same head and you get another.

True. The outfit and accessories on part I are fantastic. Not sure what to do at this stage. Just cant quite believe how much better the new sculpt is over the previous.

Back