1/4: Hot Toys - QS009 - Batman Begins - Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to have to see more reviews. What I see now does not tempt me.

I already have the DKR 1/4 version and I find that one figure captures the Nolan trilogy for me. I don't see this figure being any better than that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My enterbay figure can rest easy....still the best 1\4 bats...the face plates and sculpt are far superior.
I do like the hots toys belt.

Exactly this. No need to replace my EB it seems. Will sell this when it sells out (eventually) and some poor bastard pays me $650.

That screaming face is a disgrace. 10 + years and they can’t get it right.

And that Wayne sculpt is an epic abomination.

EB FTMFW.

I already have the DKR 1/4 version and I find that one figure captures the Nolan trilogy for me. I don't see this figure being any better than that one.

It's true, the QS001 is the ultimate Dark Knight trilogy collectible. Comes with everything a DKT Batman would need, and the inclusion of the 3 villain masks just further stresses the "ultimate" aspect.

f8d8be465c0a581d3fe65516040a079e.jpg

Wow, just watched it and am really disappointed in the overall final product.

The cape does look like crap, the Bale likeness is not there... especially when compared to the QS001
which I already have. Will probably stick with that and add the Joker and be done.

Surely it would depend which suit you prefer? I'll be glad to have both but if I could only pick one I'd always take the Begins suit over the armoured TDKR suit and that thin neck. If you prefer TDK/TDKR design obviously that would be the ultimate Nolan figure.

Some of the criticisms are way too harsh here especially when none of us have seen it in hand yet.

Yeah the qs001 has plenty of its own faults.
It’s one of the only batman figures I had no problem selling off

looks freakin fantastic!!!! looks much better than EB to me, plus they got the cape far more accurate than EBs cape. looks like it drapes nicely.

can’t wait for him and joker to arrive!!! :)

Gorgeous. Miles better than QS001. The sculpted eyes definitely help.

The Enterbay definitely has a better likeness though.

Last edited:
I think the cowl looks fine. My only minor complaint is the suit being too shiny and too dark. On all those photos there is little contrast between the suit and the cape. Enterbay got that aspect spot on, especially once you get a custom jet black velvet cape on the figure.

Looking at stills from the movie the contrast really stands out. The only shiny parts are the gauntlets, the rest should be matte and more of a charcoal than out and out black.

batman_begins-123.jpg

Surely it would depend which suit you prefer? I'll be glad to have both but if I could only pick one I'd always take the Begins suit over the armoured TDKR suit and that thin neck. If you prefer TDK/TDKR design obviously that would be the ultimate Nolan figure.

Some of the criticisms are way too harsh here especially when none of us have seen it in hand yet.

For me it would. I've never liked the TDK/TDKR suit, I think it looks goofy-a-f.

Wowza it looks fantastic indeed. Compare to the TDK suit, this one feels more 'animalistic' and intimidating, also, I think from the context of BB. Simply can't wait for it to reach the states.

I po'd this from six different places so VAMOS VAMOS VAMOS!!

Back