Your Halloween/Horror Home Decorations!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am loving everyone's creativity. I wont be starting till next Saturday but once I get started, I will post progress pics. I haven't gone all out since I've lived in Texas because I have an apartment now. Used to having a home. So it's not quite the same for me. BUT, hopefully next year that can change.

my house entrance 2 yrs ago halloween :) should see the rest of it but can not find piccyss sowi good peeps :rotfl

This thread is so much fun. My decorations wont be as awesome this year (again) as we've not been able to shop as much as we would like. But we've gotten a few things here and there. I've been slowly getting stuff together. I have something cool for the fridge I will share in a few days. And if anyone has a partycity, they have some great stuff. Including a bag of blood. One that you see next to a patient. But it's also candy. How cool?! I had to buy one since I watch Vampire stuff and they all seem to be eating from blood bags, lol.

I have a couple to share. Nothing major. I haven't finished decorating our place yet because it's not even Oct. 1. But I started. Here's my dinner table with Chainsawww.

DSCN2183.jpg

DSCN2188.jpg

And this is my fridge. I'm still trying to work out the wrinkles. It's not an easy task. But I think this thing is really cool. Looks awesome in person.

DSCN2184.jpg

And lastly is my freezer, but it's not actually done. I need to trim it still and get it to fit around my handle, etc. But you'll at least get an idea of it.

DSCN2186.jpg

Many more to come!!

Christina, have you been to the Junction House restaurant in Kingsland, Texas? I just watched The Texas Chain Saw Massacre and found out the farmhouse used in that movie is now a restaurant. It looks like it's near the Round Rock area.

https://www.junction-house.com/

Christina, have you been to the Junction House restaurant in Kingsland, Texas? I just watched The Texas Chain Saw Massacre and found out the farmhouse used in that movie is now a restaurant. It looks like it's near the Round Rock area.

https://www.junction-house.com/

OMG, I'm going...I didn't even click the link yet and I'm going. But I can't tell Jenn or she wont step a foot in there. She hates horror. I usually watch most of the films alone. Thanks for this buddy!

OMG, I'm going...I didn't even click the link yet and I'm going. But I can't tell Jenn or she wont step a foot in there. She hates horror. I usually watch most of the films alone. Thanks for this buddy!

Yeah, it would be cool and creepy walking up to the porch. :panic:

Thanks buddy. Here's a few more.

I took a light and a dark version of this pic and the light version just didn't seem Halloweeny enough.

DSCN2196.jpg

DSCN2191.jpg

B/W Mort and DTK Mort will be in this picture one day!
DSCN2190.jpg

This was a must!
DSCN2192.jpg

Thanks buddy. Here's a few more.

I took a light and a dark version of this pic and the light version just didn't seem Halloweeny enough.

DSCN2196.jpg

DSCN2191.jpg

B/W Mort and DTK Mort will be in this picture one day!
DSCN2190.jpg

This was a must!
DSCN2192.jpg

Buffy dies? How bout a spoiler warning next time. ;)

My Haunted House is in Six Scale

Welcome to Alucard Mansion....
THE STUDY

100_2510 by madeboxer, on Flickr
THE KITCHEN

Picture 013 by madeboxer, on Flickr

83383698MqIyqb_ph by madeboxer, on Flickr

THE COOK by madeboxer, on Flickr
MASTER BEDROOM

491180484sQThpo_fs by madeboxer, on Flickr
PRIESTS ATTACKING VAMPS IN SITTING ROOM

152544309JXypiJ_fs by madeboxer, on Flickr
GHOSTHUNTERS INVESTIGATING THE MANSION

2672277030031176672yZuRzA_fs by madeboxer, on Flickr
VAMPIRE HUNTERS IN THE STUDY

VAMPS 036 by madeboxer, on Flickr
IN THE SITTING ROOM

newpics 039 by madeboxer, on Flickr
THE GRAVEYARD

GRAVE2 by madeboxer, on Flickr

Dude, that is pretty awesome!

Two gravestones will be going behind my Buffy PF's. One behind Spike and Buffy and one behind Angel and Buffy.

I don't want to start a whole new thread so I figured for people who are going to be having awesome Halloween themed foods/desserts/drinks, to please post photos in here as well. I made some spooky shaped garlic bread to have with spaghetti dinner last night. My photo didn't come out as well as I would have liked. But if you look close enough, you can see the ghosts, the brooms, bats, cats, coffins, etc.

Back