Xensation Collectible : Double Face 1/6 action figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid 140 shipped for both and cant complain really only thing i dont like is wish hands were done a bit better. I know there are some up on ebay now. By the time hot toys gets around to this line i can see price's at 200 on up. I hate these price's but love this hobby and hope for a Mr. Freeze next would be so cool literally.:lol anyway see ya in july with this guy.:impatient: So not bad 280 for 2 figure's from batman Forever film not bad i spent 280 for damn bank robber but he was worth it.

Last edited:
Yes, very colorful and fun. Reminiscent of how I felt about the movie at first blush.

I hate myself for liking this.

Seriously though - I can't tell if that last picture is just an exceptional picture, or if it's actually indicative of how the figure looks. The boxed figure is hard to tell.

But jeez, that last shot looks incredible. And if it really is that good, this figure is so much better than the character deserves. And it will make that horrible Riddler look even worse.

And yeah, the confusion of that time of the movie is strong. Even now, knowing that the movie sucks, I think "Wait, maybe it's just a fun, silly movie." I've yet to form a solid opinion of it - I know it's not good, but I can never tell just how enjoyable it actually is. I also think it's the last movie I saw in a drive in.

Looking forward to this. I got my Mr.? a few weeks ago and I really liked it. I was surprised to read so many negative reactions. I am having a blast with it.

I know this is slightly unrelated but wanted to show off my custom Val Kilmer sonar Suit that I'm going to display along with Mr J and Double Face when they are posted to me. Cant wait to have them all on display, Just need to make a cape for the sonar suit then its finished.
2015-06-19 20.54.44.jpg

I know this is slightly unrelated but wanted to show off my custom Val Kilmer sonar Suit that I'm going to display along with Mr J and Double Face when they are posted to me. Cant wait to have them all on display, Just need to make a cape for the sonar suit then its finished.
View attachment 191631

Wow, the Sonar Barman looks awesome. Is it a resin kit or custom figure ?

Wow, the Sonar Barman looks awesome. Is it a resin kit or custom figure ?

Hi Batman717, it was originally a Resin Kit but I cut the head of it as wasn't a great likeness and a tad too small on the original kit, I used the head from the Revell Kit and then built up a new neck to try to make it look flush and as one piece to the body.

Wait, so is that just a static model or did you take a mold from the original kit and make a rubber suit?

Despite thinking the movie and character were awful, I kind of want this figure.

I'll never buy it, to be clear. But this is some wizardry cooked up by either Xensation, highlander's pics, or some combination of the two.

Double Face figure arrived earlier today. Here is a picture straight out of the box

image.jpg

What I liked about this figure
- Suit tailoring
- Head sculpt
- Scratched side of coin
- Affordable price

Only thing that bothered me was the tail part of necktie. I had to stuff it inside of the shirt to hide it.

Last edited:
Double Face figure arrived earlier today. Here is a picture straight out of the box

View attachment 192566

What I liked about this figure
- Suit tailoring
- Head sculpt
- Scratched side of coin
- Affordable price

Only thing that bothered me was the frout part of necktie. I had to stuff it inside of the shirt to hide it.

Nice One, Looks great in the flesh! Looking forward to mine arriving :)

Seems to look great out of the box, but yes there should be some pink highlights on the face. Might do that with mine when it arrives.

Heres 2 more close up pictures. The half face is a plum color. I think it was done on purpose. Just like the backward question marks on Mr. ? figure.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back