1/6 Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One, Cassian, Baze and Saw Gerrera ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One Krennic, Cassian and Baze ?

Fixed. Happy now?? Everyone’s a comedian these days...

Did anyone actually ask Howard at SDCC if these were being made? He was at the booth.

I didn’t see any of the usual suspects interviewing him. Doubtful they’d let fans get close enough to ask him anything, but I didn’t get over to their booth till Friday. Hunting exclusives all Wed and Thurs. Would be great if there is an interview.

Just watched Ready Player One.

We simply must have a Krennic.
Ben Mendelsohn needs a Hot Toy!

Did anyone actually ask Howard at SDCC if these were being made? He was at the booth.

Just watched Ready Player One.

We simply must have a Krennic.
Ben Mendelsohn needs a Hot Toy!

It’s a tragedy.

Come on, Hot Toys!

My takeaway from his comments in the interview he did do at Hong Kong Con, were that they do their "market research" based on peoples comments on social media like FB etc. So for me this is then the best place to let them know what we want. i.e post pics/comments of Krennic, Baze, Cassian as many others do.

Link to interview thread;
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/star-wars-action-figures/192956-howard-chan-interview.html

Yeah somebody posted the link on the Tusken Raider thread a lil while back. I’ll pop in every once and a while and send the usual requests: Krennic HT, Tusken SS/HT, Tank Driver HT, Two-Tubes HT, Enfys Nest HT...
I should start sending DT Trooper requests too SMH 🤦🏽

It would be hilarious if Sideshow decided to releases its own version of Director Krennic. Will you buy ?

I'd take even a Sideshow Krennic at this point. He'd be $325 with Sideshow's "advanced" pricing though.

It would be hilarious if Sideshow decided to releases its own version of Director Krennic. Will you buy ?

I'd take even a Sideshow Krennic at this point. He'd be $325 with Sideshow's "advanced" pricing though.

I probably would. Then save up for the custom sculpt, which will still be a bit off. So in the end, or the end of 2019, it’ll be $475

...damnit $515 after replacing the stock cape with a custom one with better a drape :(

I want Baze.:impatient:

He'd have Saw Gerrara's skintone and not come with a cape.

You have learned much in only a year's time.

Also how to nitpick, dislike and complain about many figures I would have never done so before joining the freaks. Smh.

Isn't that only for existing products which they can decide to sell on their website?

I was originally requesting a Tusken rerelease but then started dropping other teased and unreleased “wish for figures” there. I figure whatever ideas I can get in there heads. Wishful thinking I suppose.

He'd have Saw Gerrara's skintone and not come with a cape.

Caribbean Krennic! Coppertone Krennic? Hehe

I was originally requesting a Tusken rerelease but then started dropping other teased and unreleased “wish for figures” there. I figure whatever ideas I can get in there heads. Wishful thinking I suppose.

That's unfortunately the way it's gotta be done. Make your voice heard.

That would definitely be hilarious! I would be laughing all the way through the check-out process... Then cry out, "What have I done?!" Only to hear the wife say, "you ordered from Sideshow again, Dear?..."

:ohbfrank:

Back