Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any love for this guy?
5e1a6293-2bd5-474e-885a-2c6365c022b6-png.639849

View attachment 639849

As much as I want Cassian in his Rogue One look I’d have to re-consider if they only released B2 with a season 1 version. I expect a season 2 Cassian would more likely release alongside a K2 re-issue rather than B2.

I absolutely adore this little droid, and I’m not too proud to admit the odd manliest of manly man tears escaped my eyes during his scenes in the last couple of episodes. The only other Star Wars scenes I can think that hit me that hard emotionally were all in the last ever episode of CW.
Yes! and...
10dw8eiq3qy41.jpg

I like that little guy. Especially if his role becomes a little more.... evolved. :monkey1
The fact that Andor, in the service of the greater cause Luthen has put before him, the Rebellion. Is destined to become little more than a cold, spy, saboteur, assassin (as he put it), knowingly losing his humanity.
Might ultimately transfer the conscious, of B2, the one bit of past and humanity he has left (maybe his only "friend"), into the body of an actual cold gunmetal, imperial assassin droid, as maybe the last way to hold on to his own humanity. Might be one of the most wonderful character ironies.

Maybe somewhat predictable at this point, but still I hope that is the case.

Also explains why he wouldn't let him use a gun, so he would never become what he is.
Though I do wish there was one last scene in R1, where they unscramble the rest of the DS Data, and found encoded in it, all B2/K2s memories.

Last edited:

Yes! and...
10dw8eiq3qy41.jpg

That Andor, for the cause Luthen has layed before him, is knowingly willing to forsake what little humanity he has left, in the service of that greater cause, the Rebellion. Becoming little more than a cold, spy, saboteur, assassin (as he put it).
Might ultimately transfer the conscious, of B2 the one bit of past and humanity he has left (maybe his only "friend"), into the body of an actual cold gunmetal, imperial assassin droid, as maybe the last way to hold on to his own humanity. Might be one of the most wonderful character ironies.

Maybe somewhat predictable at this point, but still I hope that is the case.

Also explains why he wouldn't let him use a gun, so he would never become what he is.
Though I do wish there was one last scene in R1, where they unscramble the rest of the DS Data, and found encoded in it, all B2/K2s memories.
I’d love that to be the case as it would make K2’s death scene in Rogue One far more poignant and heartbreaking.

Back