1/6 Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One, Cassian, Baze and Saw Gerrera ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One Krennic, Cassian and Baze ?

So I'm wondering if I should chuck out these awesome bags I got from Hot Toys when i bought a couple of figures from a pop up shop.

Maybe I'll try to sell them on eBay ??

I should send them back to HT and say remember this guy ?, you even had him on your bags !!!

View attachment 419661

Very nice those.
We do need a Krennic though.

I could really do with a Krennic figure with an insane headsculpt at Ani Com on Friday going into the next few months like Yondu and Tarkin last year.

I could really do with a Krennic figure with an insane headsculpt at Ani Com on Friday going into the next few months like Yondu and Tarkin last year.

Is that where they were first previewed ? Fine with me.

In fact there is something to spreading out the new figure goodness over a longer time period. Showing everything all at once at say SDCC is good in theoiry, but it's like Christmas all at once. Then when they come up for pre-order over the coming months it's like, yeah OK seen that. Where's something new ???

I think they'll show Crait Luke for definite at Ani Com. Past that who knows.

So I'm wondering if I should chuck out these awesome bags I got from Hot Toys when i bought a couple of figures from a pop up shop.

Maybe I'll try to sell them on eBay ??

I should send them back to HT and say remember this guy ?, you even had him on your bags !!!

View attachment 419661

Throw in a Disney Krennic and a note, “Make this Better!”

If you scroll to the bottom of this the Assualt Tank Trooper, Baze, and the Death Star Trooper are shown and you can RSVP. I wonder if it’s being done as a way to gauge interest?

Not a bad idea JKIDD. Would be cool if they saw a spike for Baze all of a sudden ! I just clicked the RSVP now.

Here's the link. Click it people !!!

If there was a Krennic I'd click it too.

Probably won't make Jack difference but hell, we've tried everything else.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/hot-toys-baze-malbus-sixth-scale-figure/

Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One Krennic, Cassian and Baze ?

That's called old links.

Well that’s fine. But I signed in and put my name down to be notified. Who knows why they went back and added the ability to RSVP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a bad idea JKIDD. Would be cool if they saw a spike for Baze all of a sudden ! I just clicked the RSVP now.

Here's the link. Click it people !!!

If there was a Krennic I'd click it too.

Probably won't make Jack difference but hell, we've tried everything else.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-new/hot-toys-baze-malbus-sixth-scale-figure/

Exactly...there were 4 or 5 you could do this on that I’d like to have,

Exactly...there were 4 or 5 you could do this on that I’d like to have,

Imagine they look at their stats after this SDCC and there is a heap of RSVP interest for 2017 SDCC figures :lol :lol

Imagine they look at their stats after this SDCC and there is a heap of RSVP interest for 2017 SDCC figures :lol :lol

I was surprised they didn’t have links for the other Shoretrooper versions. The one that was released sell for stupid money. One sold over the w/e without the box for over $300 on eBay.

I was surprised they didn’t have links for the other Shoretrooper versions. The one that was released sell for stupid money. One sold over the w/e without the box for over $300 on eBay.

Maybe they slipped out the bottom of the sheet ? Or maybe, just maybe they are waiting to see final interest in those figures....I guess most people won't be bothered to click them at this stage. I did it for all the OT figures. DST as well.

Krennic would be awesome, but...

Krennic, Thrawn, Veers, Ozzel, Piett, Yularin, etc I’ll take any and all imperial officers I can get.

I know she's not an imperial officer, but I'd also love Dr Aphra!

Sorry but I’m calling this one. HT is just too damned unpredictable and they make what they make and we get what we get. Seems like a slow dance betweeen what they offer and what SS is offering. We probably won’t see Endor Luke until the release of the SS Jedi Luke and these others are waiting for SS first right of refusal too, so many many items are just for show only. Just frustrated and know that there’s no rhyme or reason to what HT is exhibiting and what they are soliciting for the most part. Can’t believe they showed that damn Maul what a year after SS’s shipped? Danggit, give us some time to at least NOT like the SS version before dumping another one on the market!
Sorry for the rant. I go to SDCC every friggin year and get jerked around by seeing Howard’s personal collection on display. We get it, you’re the toy king with lots of **** we’ll never have! Looking at you Millennium Falcon cockpit! :slap

Last edited:

Looking at you Mellinium Falcon cockpit! :slap

510781c5de80aa6cb259957f305c97ee.png

Ah yes, the Melonium Falcon! Goes great with the Death Melon and its Melon-Wings!

Sorry, couldn't resist! :p

Back