1/6 Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One, Cassian, Baze and Saw Gerrera ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Why no love from Hot Toys for Rogue One Krennic, Cassian and Baze ?

I would love your 5,000 post to be that too. Honestly though there is no way your only posting 8 more times before the Hot Toys booth is setup next week. Your just way too active on here. I wish you luck making those 8 posts last before we see that picture later this week.

Thanks man. I don't have my sights set too high, expectations and big disappointment you know. But hopefully we see some stuff during setup on Wednesday I think it is. So maybe I'll last until then.....

Doh !!!, one post less !! :lol

Expect first teasers tomorrow. More Tuesday and Wednesday morning. Booth setup will be a splurge Wednesday night. I'm expecting those board members going to be on that booth like white on rice.

OK so I'm nearing 5000 posts. I want my 5000th post to be with a picture of Krennic at SDCC 2018.

Make it happen HT !

#4999: Baze PO announcement
#5000: Krennic Reveal
#5001: Cassian Announcement

:pray:

I watched Rogue One again this past weekend. Its my second favorite Star Wars movie behind ESB.

I do not think we will see any additional Rogue One figures from Hot Toys as they will only be doing figures from the new movies. I really wish we would have gotten a Cassian Andor figure out of the missing ones Hot Toys did not make. Such a shame...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hope for Cassian

Disappointment is built on hope...at least in this case. I would love Baze, Cassian and Krenic. We've actually seen a Baze proto and I don't even think he'll see the light of day...

If the Baze proto isn't at SDCC this week, I think it's officially game over.

My beloved Death Star trooper...
At this point, I’ll order three.
Mortgage be damned

Actually, I can’t wait to see what’s revealed this week, hopefully ot awesomeness. And these 3 from rogue one.

I'm surprised no one had set up an interest thread for a...you know...the c word....Krennic. Feels like it would have gone somewhere fast.

Say goodbye to this line

All hope is lost

Yep, to quote one of my mates, "it's a real kick to the balls". So much for my 5000th post !

But it's all good right. We got a Hot Toys Alita (I don't even know what movie she's from !) and countless re-issues of Marvel figures etc.

Maybe he'll pop up one of these days when HT get bored and wants to tease us, like the Vulture figure....and still not get made.

Thanks for the pic Futurion !

krennic-1.jpg

Sucks! Now I'm going to have to track down one of those Krennic Disney Elite Series figures and try cobble a bash together :gah:

Maybe he'll pop up one of these days when HT get bored and wants to tease us, like the Vulture figure....and still not get made.

Even if they showed Krennic or Cassian at SDCC, I'd have no confidence they'd actually get to PO at this point. Had it happen way too many times to trust it.

As much as im let down we havent got Krennic yet, SDCC isnt the be all end all, lots of figs come out over the course of the year that were never shown at conventions, so hope remains

So I'm wondering if I should chuck out these awesome bags I got from Hot Toys when i bought a couple of figures from a pop up shop.

Maybe I'll try to sell them on eBay ??

I should send them back to HT and say remember this guy ?, you even had him on your bags !!!

IMG_5434.jpg

Back