What MOVIE'S Do you want REBOOTED or REDONE or SEQUEL???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but a legitimate 'HOME ALONE 3' ...makes sense that it would be around this time Harry and Marv get out of prison and Kevin would be all grown up with a family of his own. Sounds promising!

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but a legitimate 'HOME ALONE 3' ...makes sense that it would be around this time Harry and Marv get out of prison and Kevin would be all grown up with a family of his own. Sounds promising!

With the way Macaulay Culkin looks like now, I would believe he would look better in jail instead of Harry or Marv. :lol

Kinda already got that, sorta.

STAR WARS
Batman and Superman.
The DCEU.
The X-Men

large.jpg

No need for more superhero movies, 99% of them are crap.

Reboot something lowbudget and unexpected, something that won't suck.

X-Men Apocalypse. Haven't even seen it, but judging from the trailers, it's absolutely not the Apocalypse story that should've been told.

I want to see his origins and bouts with Cable in Ancient Egypt, not Ivan Ooze reenacting Geostorm.

X-Men Apocalypse. Haven't even seen it, but judging from the trailers, it's absolutely not the Apocalypse story that should've been told.

I want to see his origins and bouts with Cable in Ancient Egypt, not Ivan Ooze reenacting Geostorm.

I honestly think Apooplypse is worse than TLS.

Back