WB 100 - 1/6th scale Batman Collectible Figure [Hot Toys Exclusive]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man it's been an up and down 2 weeks with hot toys. Spider-Man $20.99, Ben Afflecks stuntman 1/6th collectibe figure and now blue and black flying dolphin man. Seriously what is going on? Theres been some great unveils in the past 2 weeks too, but these are 3 huge Ls for hot toys

And on the topic of the suit, I'm just sick of seeing it at this point. It's so overdone. I'm tired of seeing this pencil neck batman suit. Give us the begins, hell give us the clooney nipples suit over this one at this point
Gunn is in charge now. Get used to this wacky stuff going forward......

Can't wait for Gunn's Superman and Superdog Krypto........:rolleyes:

Batfleck suit would be much better in Grey and Blue, not Bale's
View attachment 642955
Yep, the blue grey suit shown by Hot Toys "Howard Chan Personal Collection" looks more like the Batfleck physique.

Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 09.10.53.png

Screenshot 2023-06-07 at 09.21.02.png

The Blue-Gray Keaton is growing on me, especially after seeing it has the Bronze-Age long ears.

7nqh8h.jpg
7o4e1i.jpg

7o0hji.jpg
7o42fx.jpg

If the ears properly splay out (and it looks like they might), I'd be tempted to get the first-appearance somewhat Golden-Age pulp inspired one. (minus the kneepads) and need to add a batarang and rope, and make the yellow target "logo" removable.

Though other than a thematic background shot, doesn't look like any of these will play into the movie.
7oj3dg.jpg

7oj36c.jpg

Still liking the golden-age pulpy, first appearance inspired one best. The ears do splay out more, as I hoped, surprised by the blue interior cape, (though not crazy about how it meats the cowl), and (for me) that target logo needs to be replaced by a simple stenciled black bat, and needs the vintage beatarang and rope.

Last edited:
I saw the post-credit scene for the Flash it's morning.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Really. Doesn't surprise me in the least. I assume it's probably something to bring it in line with his cr#p.

I'd almost bet good money it's his wife, as she's in everything these days.

Anyway, I'm coming around to possibly wanting to watch this in a theatre as it is the last Snyder related film we have. But will see.

Really. Doesn't surprise me in the least. I assume it's probably something to bring it in line with his cr#p.

I'd almost bet good money it's his wife, as she's in everything these days.

Anyway, I'm coming around to possibly wanting to watch this in a theatre as it is the last Snyder related film we have. But will see.
I don't particularly want to watch this but I feel my kids will love it so I will be taking them. At least the Batfleck part should be superior to Josstice League, maybe.

I used to love this suit. Now it’s my most hated. I don’t mind repaints, but if I was rich I’d buy up every collectable based on this suit, be it a figure, statue, bust, or even the real thing, and throw them all in the ocean where it rightfully belongs. Compared to all live action Batman outfits, this is the worst one ever made.
Please dont make a habit of polluting the ocean 🤦🏻🤦🏻

I got one. I really like the look of the color scheme and the base. it seems like one of those cool releases that is a little off the wall, but worth having.

I got one and noticed there seems to be a 1 per person limit. I thought I saw this was limited to 500 pieces which if so is crazy low for a HT release.

Hopefully that’s not true because I’d love to buy a few at a discount and customize them 😂

Back