Warner Bros. Present Dying Light

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Word... My personal fav is a critical hit with the bat right to the noggin... Got my skills pretty high so the game is even more fun utilizing them all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone get to Sector 0 yet? It's an entirely different map. I couldn't believe we got a second area to play in. It's a lot like an Italy province.

Dude, that's so awesome!

I haven't gone to sector 0 yet.

It reminds me of Assassin's Creed II. The grappling hook is essential in it.

Did you ever go to the top of the bridge on the east side of Harran? Wow that's quite a view from up there. I had to do a mission where you need to recover the UV bulbs from there, and then you get a trophy for jumping off the bridge at night. It's pretty creepy being in water at night.

I've just been doing side missions and helping friends with their story. But hearing that there's another area is awesome!

How'd you get to the top of the bridge? Think I have that mission too but the ladders are blocked halfway up. Do I balance on those beams to the top?

Is this real survival or? Sounds fun but need to wait til it's cheap

It's a lot more realistic than dead island but with the same mechanics. Zombies don't have levels, you can easily get horded, noise plays a factor. I don't regret the purchase at all!

I've just been doing side missions and helping friends with their story. But hearing that there's another area is awesome!

How'd you get to the top of the bridge? Think I have that mission too but the ladders are blocked halfway up. Do I balance on those beams to the top?

I finished all the side missions, except the protection missions. I hope I can go back at some point, but I wouldn't doubt it since you can fast travel in Dead Island.

You need the grapple gun to get to the top, it's amazing up there. In one mission, you need to grapple to the top and zip line to the other side of the bridge to go to the military checkpoint. It's funny as hell if you jump off the bridge and zombies follow you and fall to their deaths. :lol

I finished all the side missions, except the protection missions. I hope I can go back at some point, but I wouldn't doubt it since you can fast travel in Dead Island.

You need the grapple gun to get to the top, it's amazing up there. In one mission, you need to grapple to the top and zip line to the other side of the bridge to go to the military checkpoint. It's funny as hell if you jump off the bridge and zombies follow you and fall to their deaths. :lol

Oh! Aiight, I just got the grapple hook too. Cool I'll try that later and lmao I gotta try that.

They do the same on that mission where you have to get the journalists camera in the car on the bridge. The alarm goes off and falls off the bridge and they follow it! [emoji23]

Oh! Aiight, I just got the grapple hook too. Cool I'll try that later and lmao I gotta try that.

They do the same on that mission where you have to get the journalists camera in the car on the bridge. The alarm goes off and falls off the bridge and they follow it! [emoji23]

I finally got a good amount of weapons now. I found a completely new pistol in a cop van on the other side of the broken bridge. And on my way to sector 0, I found a Sacrificial Sword and upgraded it. I've literally cut zombies in half with it at the waist with one swipe. You can even cut them right down the center :rock

It reminds me of Assassin's Creed II. The grappling hook is essential in it.

Did you ever go to the top of the bridge on the east side of Harran? Wow that's quite a view from up there. I had to do a mission where you need to recover the UV bulbs from there, and then you get a trophy for jumping off the bridge at night. It's pretty creepy being in water at night.

It is. Well, with all the parkour type crap you do.

I haven't gotten the grappling hook yet. My friends played all weekend. I played some but they played all Sunday and got the grappling hook and all these mega weapons. But I watched that stupid super bowl.

It is. Well, with all the parkour type crap you do.

I haven't gotten the grappling hook yet. My friends played all weekend. I played some but they played all Sunday and got the grappling hook and all these mega weapons. But I watched that stupid super bowl.

You really can't do much without the hook in sector 0. What I love about 0 is that it's mostly rooftops you travel by, and there's some really tall towers you can scale and zip lines everywhere.

I saw during my exploration, that there's a castle in the southeastern part of the map and I don't know what that's used for.

You really can't do much without the hook in sector 0. What I love about 0 is that it's mostly rooftops you travel by, and there's some really tall towers you can scale and zip lines everywhere.

I saw during my exploration, that there's a castle in the southeastern part of the map and I don't know what that's used for.

Did you get a machine gun yet?

Did you get a machine gun yet?

I got a Police/Military rifle but it doesn't go full auto. I also got the German 9MM and the American 9MM (which funnily enough isn't American since it's a Beretta which is Italian)

The Double Barrel Shotgun kicks ****ing ass.

[emoji23][emoji24][emoji23][emoji24]rofl! Nice. That area looks awesome, was that you?

Its really freaky how the runners talk. Its like they are a zombie but there is still a shred of humanity left in them if you look at that video the woman is saying "no please" when he was trying to kill her.

Its really freaky how the runners talk. Its like they are a zombie but there is still a shred of humanity left in them if you look at that video the woman is saying "no please" when he was trying to kill her.

It does creep me out. But once you stop hitting them after they say that crap, they still go after you. :lol

Back