Warner Bros. Present Dying Light

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll add you later. Did you get any of the pre order stuff? For some reason, people haven't gotten any of the stuff they were supposed to get... me including. Weapons, outfits etc.

I didnt preorder the game but i do have a code i just havent looked at it yet

I didn't PO it either, but I got the bundle... and got nothing but the "Be the Zombie" mode.

I just watched some at night gameplay...

f04txJT.gif

I played some more last night, and I'm really not regretting picking it up at all. It's pretty much what Dead Island should of been in the first place. There's some Far Cry like elements in it, the city is huge, and it feels like a true zombie apocalypse game. **** the Nightmare Zombies at night, once they spot you, they won't stop chasing you until you get to a safe zone. I can't wait to do multiplayer.

Looking around for opinions and so far things are looking positive. Really enjoyed Dead island and DI riptide. Dying light is not available here in the UK untill 30th January so another day to collect some more Data

I love the day/night cycle. It's better to go to a safe house and sleep until morning then walk the city at night. Random times, you'll see a C-130 flying over and do an air drop and you need to go and recover it.

PSA

The game has new game + so everything carries over from the last game, and enemies getting stronger the higher you are.

Thanks Snake, i got it. Just got through the prologue before work and was impressed! It feels nice to have the parkour element as it makes for handy escapes, and the location looks great! I expect our lead, Crane (or 31) to have a donny brasco moment from all his undercover work but we'll see what occurs.

Glad you like it so far Delly. I was impressed with the visuals initially but then I felt like the game was too much like Dead Island for me to like it... it is a lot like it, but it's much more polished than DI ever was. Wait until you get to the city, it's massive. The amount of zombies on the screen at once can be pretty crazy most of the time. The day/night cycle is awesome. The city is completely dark at night, the flashlight is a necessity.

Money well spent. I have yet to play multiplayer, but I'm loving the **** out of it.

Oh ****, you're on dying light too? I've been doing co-op with a bunch of friends. It's been real fun.

Back