Warner Bros. Present Dying Light

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has a game with a embargo on the review ever been good before?

Yes. Embargos are way too common these days. Im pretty sure gta v had one and countless others. I don't understand it myself. I get it for crappy games, but if the games good and almost guaranteed to score well, why bother with an embargo? Beats me.

They put a review embargo on this game, doesn't sound like a good sign. I was going to pick this up at release, but I'm going to wait for reviews.

Has a game with a embargo on the review ever been good before?

:lecture I agree with you guys. I was gonna get this one to pass time before a few other games come out in February, but if they are putting an embargo on reviews then I'll put an embargo on my purchase. I'll wait until Black Friday to get it now.

I bought it. It ain't bad, it's a lot like Dead Island, but without the bugs. The only thing I don't like is that most of the zombies look the same. The zombies are pretty goddamn tough, more than three of them can be a big problem.

The amount of zombies clustered together is impressive. Some parts it's pretty broken up, while some streets are filled. I ran through a tunnel that separated to parts of the city, and it was wall to wall with them. The runner zombies freak me out, since they run obviously and can chase you up buildings and you need to lose their line of sight. I didn't do night gameplay yet, but I heard the zombies get way tougher than and you pretty much need to run for your life.

It sounds fun tried out dragon age didn't like it this is more my kind of game.

If you liked Dead Island, despite it's flaws... you'll like this. I haven't gotten far into the game yet.

If you like dead island you will love this. It's dead island will par core . I am glad I got it

Yeah, it literally took all day to DL it. I bought the bundle... but I didn't get anything additional, people say you need to restore your online license and it should pop up.

Yeah, what is that Matt?! :lol

Anyways, I saw the trailer for this on Steam last night. The first-person mechanics look pretty awesome - sort of like Mirror's Edge. I may have to try it out before I buy it :monkey3.

Its pretty fun game but ****ing thing didnt install all the way so I cant go anywhere its really annoying lol

Dude, you mean the elevator door? :lol I had to leave it sit for like 6 hours yesterday. What system are you playing it on Wez? I plan to do COOP after I complete it.

I mentioned I didn't do any nighttime play, but in one mission you need to hurry to the safe zone before dark... and around the train yard you can't see **** without your flashlight. I got a UV light, which helps fight them off at night apparently. Zombies don't appear to have any healthbars either.

Back