‘Supergirl’ Movie in the Works at Warner Bros.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*crazy whisper* I'm Batwoman.

ruby-rose-batwoman.jpg

You wanna get nuts. Let's get nuts!

So you're transgender-phobic?

Batwoman is a lesbian with a wig so this works

No such thing. My beliefs are in biology and facts and a woman is a woman and a man is a man. Do not force me to think or believe otherwise to make people feel happy.

Now this woman playing a lesbian in the show i have no issues with.

I think people are upset because she is in the lgbtqi scene no idea in what way and it doesn't bother me to be honest.

That's stupid. Kathy Kane is a LGBT character. :lol

I'm okay with this casting choice. I thought she was fine in JW2. I just hope the costume is good since it's one of my favorite superhero designs.

EDIT: Just realized this is the Supergirl movie thread and not the Batwoman one. I feel lost.

Last edited:
That's stupid. Kathy Kane is a LGBT character. :lol

I'm okay with this casting choice. I thought she was fine in JW2. I just hope the costume is good since it's one of my favorite superhero designs.

EDIT: Just realized this is the Supergirl movie thread and not the Batwoman one. I feel lost.

I am fine with it to because its not forcing anything onto me it is the character.

No such thing. My beliefs are in biology and facts and a woman is a woman and a man is a man. Do not force me to think or believe otherwise to make people feel happy.

Now this woman playing a lesbian in the show i have no issues with.

Nobody can force you to change your views

I am fine with it to because its not forcing anything onto me it is the character.

Again, why are you talking about forcing things onto you? Are you insecure in that way

Nobody can force you to change your views

Again, why are you talking about forcing things onto you? Are you insecure in that way

You must be misunderstanding me with all these accusations. Ill give you an example of what i mean to understand me better. If they make Superman gay i will not be happy because that is not the character, if they make Bat Woman completely straight i will not be happy as its not her character. I do not want agendas forced on me all i ask for is respect to the comics.

What's with lesbian, batwoman, and such? Reported!! No one talking about possible villains? Hope she don't get Superman cameo and such. Powergirl appearance would be cool, lol.

Man they cannot even get their two main leader characters right...and they cannot even get a good film...I will laugh my ass off if these movies will be actually good while Batman and Superman will stay in the ****** dirt. :rotfl

Man they cannot even get their two main leader characters right...and they cannot even get a good film...I will laugh my ass off if these movies will be actually good while Batman and Superman will stay in the ****** dirt. :rotfl

Batman with Mat Reeves at the helm is already a hit for me and it hasn't even started filming yet.

They need to STOP with the thinking "let's shoehorn Supes or Bats for a cameo role"...why?? That doesn't mean a thing post -JL

They need to STOP with the thinking "let's shoehorn Supes or Bats for a cameo role"...why?? That doesn't mean a thing post -JL

James Wan said there is no Justice league cameos on Aquaman so with their current direction they are no shoehorning anything. Shazam should have a Superman Cameo and a post credit Black Adam teaser but we don't know of any cameos there. I highly doubt Wonder Woman will have any cameos either.

Batman with Mat Reeves at the helm is already a hit for me and it hasn't even started filming yet.

And maybe it wont even happen for all we know. We will see. But DC movies so far have been dogcrap. I hope Affleck wont be anywhere near it. He was okay in BvS but all I can see from him...he is not Batman...he is Affleck dressed as Batman and trying to be Batman. Do not like his forced acting. Basically he is Ben Affleck in a suit.

And maybe it wont even happen for all we know. We will see. But DC movies so far have been dogcrap. I hope Affleck wont be anywhere near it. He was okay in BvS but all I can see from him...he is not Batman...he is Affleck dressed as Batman and trying to be Batman. Do not like his forced acting. Basically he is Ben Affleck in a suit.

Really? I thought he was Bruce Wayne! Don't ruin my childhood fantasy and tell me Batman is not real! The way you are you might even tell me Santa Claus isn't real!

BvS is a fine movie.....better than how they handle Justice League; not that JL was bad. People just can't handle how they handle Superman. These are movies and they can get as bad or varied as comics, especially more dense. If they handle Supergirl right, this movie should be fine too.

I loved Affleck in BVS not so much in JL but that was not his fault that was Whedon changing him to a joke.

Really? I thought he was Bruce Wayne! Don't ruin my childhood fantasy and tell me Batman is not real! The way you are you might even tell me Santa Claus isn't real!

What the hell are you talking about? Are you stupid or just cannot read between lines? Or both?

Last edited:
Back