Warner Bros. Present Dying Light

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait until they release hard mode. After awhile of doing COOP, it tends to get a little boring since the zombies aren't a challenge anymore if you're maxed out. I got $1.5 million in cash, since people were giving me duplicated things to sell off to the merchant. I learned how to dupe as well, so I got over 1,000 airstrikes and medkits.

Is there a secret to these night time creatures? I'm getting my a$$ handed to me. There's a million of them and they're hurting my feelings. Smashing them in the face just pisses them off and the uv light only seems to mildly annoy them.

Is there a secret to these night time creatures? I'm getting my a$$ handed to me. There's a million of them and they're hurting my feelings.

Better weapons, and there are UV flares, throw 'em down on the ground. They stun 'em hard to give you some time to kill 'em hard and fast.

Better weapons, and there are UV flares, throw 'em down on the ground. They stun 'em hard to give you some time to kill 'em hard and fast.

Ugh...ok thanks. It's hard to get better weapons when I'm stuck in a night time mission getting slaughtered. I was having fun before these things showed up.

Ugh...ok thanks. It's hard to get better weapons when I'm stuck in a night time mission getting slaughtered. I was having fun before these things showed up.

One you level up high, and you got dope skills, and mega weapons, you probably won't need UV flares. :lol

Drop kick FTW

I managed to get through it. Not pretty, but made it. Ended up running for my life and getting a little lucky with their positioning. I'm just trying to scavenge and grind up a bit. It still takes me forever to finish off a regular ol' zombie.

I've only started the nighttime bit freaks me out, seems too difficult for my time investment right now. fantastic graphics.

I traded in some stuff at Gamestop yesterday and figured I'd try this one out. They had a used copy and I paid $1.16 for it. I played a few missions, and so far it's pretty badass. I've been avoiding night missions after the first encounter where you basically just retreat back to the tower. I'm gonna wait until I rank up some more before trying again.

How is the co-op in this game? I think I may try those later after I get some of the story missions knocked out.

COOP is great, if you actually can get into a room. Nighttime is pretty easy once you're maxed out, which is why I can't wait for hard mode to be released. I can kill the volatiles in 1-2 swings of a Katana.

Yamato.

3cF72YI.jpg

Back