Venom: Let There Be Carnage - 1/6th scale Venom Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's detachable from the bust. It's for people who have the first Venom so they don't need to buy this Venom for that sculpt.
Oh ok then thanks for the info. I have Carnage deluxe on Pre Order so I guess I get the head sculpt anyway… even tho the second film was a hot mess… I’ll keep the PO regardless

So there's nothing new about this venom figure, right? Besides the new box and head w/bust that comes with carnage deluxe?

I ordered both so I don't feel like I missed out.

edit: I see now he comes with a metal pole instead of the symbiote spike. I'd rather have the first version.

Last edited:
SO glad I waited on the first Venom and Carnage Deluxe. I knew there would be a Hardy version, but I didn't know it would be so soon. I may hop on this one instead.

Interesting, I thought my Venom 1 was processing to be charged and shipped, but looking at my orders, according to Sideshow, so is my Carnage, Boba on Throne just to name a few. 🤔 Their systems all messed up

Nope - Got the first Venom which I'm happy with. Will not buy another unless the spider on the chest happens, at which point I will convert my first Venom into the Rhino.

Yea idk why they’d wait that long to release this. It’s the same figure as the one they just released. Also keep in mind that the first venom was released very early. It was announced not to long ago .

Yea idk why they’d wait that long to release this. It’s the same figure as the one they just released. Also keep in mind that the first venom was released very early. It was announced not to long ago .
The first Venom was only released super early so HT could announce this second one without everyone immediately cancelling their Venom 1.0 and deluxe Carnage.
Unless Venom shows up in No Way Home and adopts the spider symbol, this will be a fairly low priority release.

The first Venom was only released super early so HT could announce this second one without everyone immediately cancelling their Venom 1.0 and deluxe Carnage.
Unless Venom shows up in No Way Home and adopts the spider symbol, this will be a fairly low priority release.
Not if you missed out on the first venom which I think some did

Because it's not really how their production line works. It might a "reissue" of some sort but it doesn't mean they just go to their factories and cram Venom in there and tell them to make this instead of whatever other figure they're currently working on releasing. They have an entire back log of figures that are scheduled to be released and in production.

Back