TRON Legacy Collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i really hope this is the right tron section to post this. but i thought I'd share my custom Tron Identity disc. It's made from a kit available online and uses the standard toy disc available. i just finished building it and honestly couldn't ask for anything else. hope you guys dig it as much as i do. cheers.

r1ilb5.jpg

I've been trying to work the nerve up to do that with mine. Gotta have super steady hands... :p

well i really hope this is the right tron section to post this. but i thought I'd share my custom Tron Identity disc. It's made from a kit available online and uses the standard toy disc available. i just finished building it and honestly couldn't ask for anything else. hope you guys dig it as much as i do. cheers.

That looks great!!! :rock!

Are there any more ident disc's coming out or did the company that makes them go out of business?

Not on the cards...

What makes you think the company went out of business? :dunno
Spinmaster killed the line... that's it...

Is it easy to do for non-DIYers?

How much is the kit?

r1ilb5.jpg

hi

yes that is the kits. Its an amazing kit for the legacy disc. im glad got it. def for someone with skills with dremeling or a lot of patience with cutting tools. other than that its fairly easy and straightforward. Soulinertia makes a great product. the link is above in the previous comment.

Man, I so want to... but $82 a pop is pretty steep.

And I just found a 2nd Rinzler Disc and Kevin Flynn's disc this weekend too. I can't do one and not them all!

Some new additions to my TRON Legacy collection. My thank you goes to Kuzeh and Eamon.

I'm glad the seller was honest and didn't go back on the deal because he was offered more money. Totally jealous, but glad the guy got what he paid for.

I finally found Sam Flynn with arcade on Tuesday when TRON Legacy was released. I don't collect this series but this was a must have for me. The package was damged so I decided to open it. Plus the sticker on the front of the arcade is crooked. I'm still happy I found this. :yess:

PIcs of Castor...
this guy got lucy and found one on Ebay... impossible to find...

wow, so many figures that never made it to shelves... whats up with that, had they i may have grabbed them.

I finally found Sam Flynn with arcade on Tuesday when TRON Legacy was released. I don't collect this series but this was a must have for me. The package was damged so I decided to open it. Plus the sticker on the front of the arcade is crooked. I'm still happy I found this. :yess:

what the heck, never ever seen this.

Back