1/6 Toys Era - The Ock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man that ADI Goblin is awesome. Not sure why he'd get like that... but its cool.

That's the thing. Raimi thought the audience wouldn't believe he could emote so well after putting on the mask. That and it was too scary for kids, but isn't that the point? Goblin's a psycho killer.

Hopefully it happens since the skin is in the PS4 game. :pray:

Du1qOSmXgAAPVQD.jpg

Ohhh, did not know that. Seems like we have a good chance then since they are seemingly making every version from the game.

Wonder if they'll make a Dafoe Goblin.

Damn that would be amazing.

I would love a revisit to Raimi Spider-Man from Hot Toys. Battle Damaged Spidey, Black Suit, Norman/Goblin two pack, New Goblin, Sandman... probably will have to go back and buy some of those older HT now! :lol

Whoa! A 1/6 S-M 2 villain!!! Dock Ock too!!!! I'd never thought this would come to fruition, third party or licensed :thud:

How many Sam Raimi Spider-Man figures did HT produce?
I know the original one from part one.
They made the black suit version with the Sandman base from part 3.
Was there a Spidey from part 2?

No. They made just the Spiderman 3 red/blue and Symbiote suit and Franco's New Goblin I think.

Not a bad tally compared to their treatment of some licenses today but still far short of what people actually wanted from the Raimi movies.

Dr Ock looks fantastic!! Definite purchase for me!
Is this up for order yet? Where would I be able to pick this up?

Each time I start to wonder if I should stop buying 1/6 figures, something like this shows up. These unlicensed companies are a huge breath of fresh air nowadays.

Watched part of this last night, and those arms remain totally inconsistent throughout -- they simply becomes as long as they need to be.

And what is their purpose again? This amazing technology is more impressive that his little 'sun' but its just a tool for "handling" his sun? And why do the hands have a mind of their own that he needs a glowing inhibiter chip?

I forgot how silly it all was. It took forever to get to Doc Ock.

Watched part of this last night, and those arms remain totally inconsistent throughout -- they simply becomes as long as they need to be.

And what is their purpose again? This amazing technology is more impressive that his little 'sun' but its just a tool for "handling" his sun? And why do the hands have a mind of their own that he needs a glowing inhibiter chip?

IIRC, he was using the arms (which had their own AI) to handle the dangerous materials he needed for his fusion reactor. He was somehow linked with them via his nervous system so he could interact with/control them, but the inhibitor chip got fried during the first failed trial and the AI (which of course became malevolent) took control from him. And of course it's silly - HELLO! COMIC BOOK MOVIE! :lol

I think the contractor for the arms was Cyberdyne Systems, so he really should have seen it coming. :lol

It’s got that classic “mad scientist” vibe:wink1:

Back