1/6 Toys Era - The Ock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know, the expression is much better on this one -- the likeness is close enough. AND you get goggles.

The outfit -- two trench coat and pants -- are far superior and the arms look better. I don't know what "parts" you think are good on the old one.

I had to google the old one. I agree, this is far superior.

I don't know, the expression is much better on this one -- the likeness is close enough. AND you get goggles.

The outfit -- two trench coat and pants -- are far superior and the arms look better. I don't know what "parts" you think are good on the old one.

Don't get me wrong this is better overall. The things I found useful in that Toy Biz figure were the coat, head, tentacles, and to some degree the shoes. I paid about $25-$30 for the figure. I am looking at it through that lens. I know many are not into customizing their figures, but if you look around you can find some nice work based off of that figure.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104459

Actually, the pants aren't listed as being included. Maybe this is the special, limited-run "Flasher Ock". :lol

Finally we get a respectable Doc. Close enough with the goggles. Loving it!

Wow. This is the kind of excitement I’ve been hoping to feel during a very Disappointing con season. The muscular body should probably be swapped out for something like the WorldBox dad bod but it’s not something I’ll care about.
I recently dug out and displayed the old 12 inch two pack of Ock and Spidey which I got in a Hong Kong market. That Ock holds up surprisingly well for what it is. I keep them separate from any ‘proper‘ 1:6 figures on top of an airing cupboard so they can stand on their own merits and are mostly isolated. Was shopping around for suitable trench coats so I could bash a custom but now it looks like I won’t have to. Although I would agree that the old head-sculpt might actually be more accurate if you put in the work to repaint and root it.
389E1307-EDA5-4F60-97B6-FDCC3A72F5DE.jpg

My biggest dilemma now is do I buy that newly revealed HT classic Spider-Man or wait to see if TW release a Raimi Spidey or if HT does it as it’s a playable suit from the game? Really hope we get Green Goblin and a glider too. Man, I need more space!

This looks awesome! Definitely very tempted to pre-order... I hope we get a PS4 game version at some point too...

Holy ****! Last thing I expected from SDCC to be shown. Looks amazing. Easy PO. Now if Hot Toys could release an updated Raimi Spider-Man to go with this...

Back