1/6 Toys Battalion - TB008 Legendary Merchant (Tom Hardy, Taboo)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asta

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Toys Battalion Taboo 1.jpg
Toys Battalion Taboo 2.jpg
Toys Battalion Taboo 3.jpg
Toys Battalion Taboo 4.jpg
Toys Battalion Taboo 5.jpg
Toys Battalion Taboo 6.jpg
Toys Battalion Taboo 7.jpg
Toys Battalion Taboo 8.jpg
Toys Battalion Taboo 9.jpg
Toys Battalion Taboo 10.jpg
Toys Battalion Taboo 11.jpg
Toys Battalion Taboo 12.jpg
Toys Battalion Taboo 13.jpg

Toys Battalion Taboo 14.jpg
Toys Battalion Taboo 15.jpg
Toys Battalion Taboo 16.jpg
Toys Battalion Taboo 17.jpg
Toys Battalion Taboo 18.jpg

Highly detailed Head sculpt x 1 Piece
1 / 6 movable body height 30cm
Hands x 8 Pieces

Costume:
★ Coat x 1 Piece
★ Shirts x 1 Piece
★ Waistcoat x 2 pcs
★ Belt x 1 Piece
★ Top hat x 1 Piece
★ Pants x 1 Piece
★ Boots x 1 Pair
★ Platform x 1 Piece
★ Musket x 1 Piece
★ Eagle mouth knife (including knife sleeve) x 2 sets
★ Pipe x 1 Piece
★ Shovel x 1 Piece
★ Walking Sticks x 1 Piece
★ Drawstring Bag x 1 Piece

I wasn't even aware of this show's existence but it sounds like more seasons are planned - to be shot around Hardy's availability. Reminiscent of Sherlock & Cumberbatch in that respect. The cast looks pretty good; Is it worth a watch?

I wasn't even aware of this show's existence but it sounds like more seasons are planned - to be shot around Hardy's availability. Reminiscent of Sherlock & Cumberbatch in that respect. The cast looks pretty good; Is it worth a watch?

I haven't watched it since it first aired, but I remember it being well made, and quite dark in its content.

Pretty cool! Figure looks good. Such a shame this show never got more than 1 season, I thought it was amazing.

The second season is on the way:

https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/drama/taboo-season-2-production-2023-newsupdate/

It's planned to be a three season series:

There's no chance of this one getting stale – it'll be three series and out for Taboo, with Knight having a very clear idea of the show's three-act structure in his head.

"The first was 'the escape', the second will be 'the journey', and the third will be 'the arrival', and that'll be it," he revealed – so that probably equates to just 16 more hours in James Delaney's murky world, unless Hardy convinces Knight to abandon the structure altogether and move the action a few decades or even a century forwards.

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/a824328/taboo-season-2-release-date-tom-hardy-episodes-cast-plot/

I just rewatched the first episode and it's as good, if not better, than I remembered.

That’s a hearty endorsement- I have liked all my toys era captures. I’ve wanted an Alfie Solomons for so long from Peaky Blinders. This comes close

Incredible show, one of my favourite ever.

I like it, too. It’s like a more ‘realistic’ version of Penny Dreadful - at least it’s got a cool, period-piece vibe with a strong supernatural component. I’m a Tom Hardy fan, so dude could fart Amazing Grace and I’d watch it. It’s worth the watch, I’d say, compared to most of the angsty stuff out there today.

Back