1/6 Toys Era - The Ock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the chances of the Raimi suit are better than 50/50 since it looks like they are making every suit from the game. Not sure about the animated suits though.

Yes, this figure looks great, I love the tentacles!

They did a great job on this figure overall even if the headsculpt isn?t dead on it certainly is acceptable.

After several years of collecting this may be my first non-Hot Toys figure purchase.

100 times better than the Hot Toys version.
Oh wait, that?s right there is NO Hot Toys version!
Instant PO!

Exactly.

This is why the last 4 figures I have purchased are not HT.....

They are getting boring with the non stop Marvel\SW love fest.

How many Spider-Man?s do people need?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so excited for Octavius, been wanting a figure for years. The sculpt isn't perfect, but looks great with the goggles, and at this point I'm glad to get Ock at all.

Now, I'm just waiting for one of the unlicensed companies to make a comic style Symbiote Spidey.

I was less enamored by that silly suit. But I did like the way they realized Doc Ock for the movie. Though I wasn't sold with Alfred Molina.

Dafoe has such a great face for Goblin, they should have just made him green.

Yeah it's a pretty cheesy costume, but if the Goblin figure came with a creepy smiling Willem Dafoe sculpt, then I don't think I'd be able to resist having that in my collection. :D

Creepy ass grin or not, I'm going to vote no on a Dafoe Goblin. With Iron Scavenger, Mysterio, Molten Man and now "The Ock" already being added to my old Spider-man 3 Sandman, I really can't imagine creating enough room for displaying yet another Spidey villain. :lol

But I did like the way they realized Doc Ock for the movie. Though I wasn't sold with Alfred Molina.

Molina didn't do it for you? I thought he made for a great sympathetic villain. The whole movie remains my standard for a non-gritty superhero flick, in no small part due to Doc Ock.

Yeah it's a pretty cheesy costume, but if the Goblin figure came with a creepy smiling Willem Dafoe sculpt, then I don't think I'd be able to resist having that in my collection. :D

That's what I'd hope for. I'm not a big fan of the Goblin suit, but the nostalgic pull for that movie is strong enough to overcome the design. That and the movie is actually, you know, good. If Marvel Legends ever does a Raimi Spider-Man wave, I'd buy everything from the first two.

Creepy ass grin or not, I'm going to vote no on a Dafoe Goblin.

You sure?

UnsungDependableDog-small.gif

Last edited:
I was less enamored by that silly suit. But I did like the way they realized Doc Ock for the movie. Though I wasn't sold with Alfred Molina.

Dafoe has such a great face for Goblin, they should have just made him green.

The green goblin in spiderman 1 looks like an all green version of jet jaguar from godzilla vs megalon.

The original ADI design would've shot Dafoe's Goblin into the stratosphere. What if they included it as a bonus head?

D06e_Z_X0AE4YgR.jpg

Oh man that ADI Goblin is awesome. Not sure why he'd get like that... but its cool.

But you know, with Dafoe... you almost don't need the prosthetics. Just paint him green. Call it military war paint that protects the skin at high altitudes... I'll buy it.

I was gonna do a custom with the toybiz parts but now I'm not so sure....

If they do a Dafoe goblin that's a definite PO though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back