1/6 Toys Era - The Ock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick snaps of my Doc Ock.
"The Ock" with Rocco's sculpt, and a lot of customizing.

Padded the torso, added a turtleneck, retailored the two coats for a better fit closer to his NWH look, drilled and ran armature wire through the tentacles to help hold their poses better, painted gold detail on them to bring them closer to the screen look.

Need to redo the base and futz a bit more, but the heavy lifting is done.

theock.jpg

I geot the Ock on Friday and how do you get the tentacles to stop from floping. The top ones flop down and I cannot get them to stay in any positions.

I drilled a 1mm hole in each segment and ran black armature wire through them. Keeps them all aligned and gives the tentacles a little extra tightness when posing.

Hi,
My toys era ock arrived yesterday however the head was detached from the body. In trying to get it on the I have scratched the neck area. Does anyone know if I can paint over it or how hard a body swap might be? Otherwise may just slap a turtleneck on him
Tx40aWC.jpg

Hi,
My toys era ock arrived yesterday however the head was detached from the body. In trying to get it on the I have scratched the neck area. Does anyone know if I can paint over it or how hard a body swap might be? Otherwise may just slap a turtleneck on him
Tx40aWC.jpg
Sorry this happened, it is maddening to damage one’s own figure. I think you should be able to paint over it. Just take your time trying to match the color.

That said, if you have a hard time matching the color, you can always go to turtleneck route as you mentioned.

Back