Thundercats - Large Scale Figures From Mezco!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't gotten Mumm-Ra yet so I might as well wait for the 2-pack. All depends on price though. I really don't feel like spending a lot on this line since they're basically statues.

I LOVE Mezco! :monkey2

MEZ10840.jpg

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=MEZ10840&mode=retail

:woo :woo :woo

The line will continue? Awesome!

Just got Mumm-Ra two pack for xmas and it's freaking RAD....it's the Mumm-Ra I wish I had as a kid....it's SOOO big too! And the mummy version is just the icing on the cake!

Makes me reallllly wanna get Lion-O now, at least....

If Cheetara indeed makes it to production, hopefully they can at least get Tygra out there too and complete the main team. Which BanDai certainly didn't manage to do....

Oh yeah!!
I was holding up on Panthor because I wasn't sure if the line would continue,
but now! I will get Panthro AND Cheetara!! :rock!
With the failure of so many TC lines, I'm glad Minimates and Mezco are still going!

panthro and lion-o were both clearance for $20 each if u see them kuzeh hit me up ill want one of each ill do the same for u with the panthro

that's awesome! i was worried the line might have stalled at panthro, but luckily its still on. need to complete the team. lets not stop at just cheetara and tygra, lets get both the kit twins as well too mezco!

I want Tygra next for sure, but I'd rather get some Mutants or even Jaga before the kittens... Can you imagine Ss-slithe in this scale!! :pray:

yeah, having the other mutants would be nice and all, but i don't see the line going that far out...so if its limited wouldn't you want at least the kit twins so at least you could finish the core team?

I was hoping they wouldn't follow Panthro with another villain. I think that could've torpedoed the line. I think Cheetara's the obvious choice though. Really hope they churn out Tygra by the end of the year. This line kicks so much ***! :yess:

cheetara looks good, i have them all bar the sdcc lion-o and mumm-ra versions

P****d me off actually i paid for a regular mumm-ra in the UK, only to find out a couple of months later they were going to release it with the decrepit version. They should of also included mar-mutt

The prices over here are just ridiculous, £80 when it's up for pre-order on the mezco site for $50. If it wasn't such a hassle getting them over with customs charge etc

They'll obviously carry on the line i doubt they stop it without doing at least tygra, wily kit & kat and i'm hoping snarf too.

I'd like the mutants, jaga and grune. Hopefully somebody will remake the thundertank

Hi guys, I just noticed that there are 6 inch classic figures around... I haven't got any of the Tcats figures because of the continuity (I want to collect the line that can spam the most characters) So, what do you guys believe is the best course of action?
8 inch figures?
6 inch?
Those huge ones? D:

The original 80s are they only one with different characters really along with the minimates

The bandai classics figures did Lion-o, Tygra and Mumm-ra and then stopped

These mezo ones are great and hopefully we will get all of the Thundercats but who knows

Back