Sideshow Cad Bane The Clone Wars Animated 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hondo as a part of this hit or miss animated line feels like a monkey’s paw wish being granted when we asked Sideshow to do more aliens and characters Hot Toys won’t do.

I imagine he could be made to work with realistic figures. Will need a body swap but that’s a figure I’d consider if it turns out well. Only at a discount though. Not paying $300 (no one should).

Interesting to see the line potentially continuing. Guess sales must be decent. Would be nice if they make improvements and redeem themselves.

Well, it’s nice to see they’re delving deeper into the line with the likes of Hondo. The more aliens the better.

Mecha Maul should lead into a Savage Opress and I’ll remain hopefully for a Dooku and Ventress. Pong Krell anyone? Mother Talzin? Embo? The Mortis Gods?!! Sign me up.
But, for the love of God, roll out a well made Cad Bane first so we actually have some faith in this line!

So far, the TCW figures aren’t great on their own- but as a collective- they should shine. That means giving Sideshow far more money than they deserve but we do what we must in this game.

I too got excited for an animated Greivous for a minute there. Maybe someday. Although it will be extra painful to give SSC more money for another Grievous given what an embarrassment the first one and the release are.

I wonder what the second Cad Bane head is all about? Just showing us a rejected proto for some reason or hinting at a variant?

Damn... no Grievous?
Nah, it’s Maul’s leg.
9DCA4ACB-599E-4697-8183-DA6921A1CFFB.jpeg

Who wants to bet Sideshow will just use plastic friction joints?

Hondo would be a hoot to have on the shelf. Why do I think they will charge $300 for him.....?

Cause I would not be surprised at all.

Well, that is the cheapest route.
But watch them price it like it’s made of Vibranium.

Hondo would be a hoot to have on the shelf. Why do I think they will charge $300 for him.....?

Cause I would not be surprised at all.
If they had the gall to price their Cad Bane higher than the universally applauded HT version- technically a competing figure- they will absolutely price Hondo sky-high considering their’s will be the only available option.

Bane got todo so Hondo should come with his little monkey pal, Mukmuk, and SSC already have a mold for an electrostaff from Greivous, so that should also be included.

Back