Sideshow Cad Bane The Clone Wars Animated 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s a shame he doesn’t have the long rifle, but as is I really like this and if I end up wanting a Cad Bane I will probably wait for this instead of getting the HT version.

I guess they figured since the sales for Anakin, Obi-Wan & Ahsoka were so good that they could easily raise the price for Cad Bane. :slap

I mean, they had no reservation when they priced their Ahsoka higher than the HT Clone Wars version.

:lol

I look forward to seeing how the final production piece turns out, but not at that price.

So glad I was able to get the Hot Toys release. This is most likely going to be underwhelming like most Sideshow figures.

Their pricing is ridiculous, $5 less than the HT deluxe, comes with less accessories and it's Sideshow... and yet it still makes sense because they know there are ppl like me wanting the CW version and willing to be ripped off

Glad it’s not just me that balked at the price of this. I want this in my clone wars collection so bad to go with their Asaj Ventress (even though that figure is ancient now), but $285 seems way out of the ballpark for what you get here.

And sanity prevails.

Remember:

Don’t preorder. It’s not going anywhere.

Wait for in-hand pictures and videos.

Don’t pay full price if you still want it.
lol I PO but forgot it wasn’t Hot Toys… oh well. Hope it turns out good!

It says “Limited edition TBD” whatever that means.

lol I PO but forgot it wasn’t Hot Toys… oh well. Hope it turns out good!

It says “Limited edition TBD” whatever that means.

IMG_3313.gif

Well, hope it turns out alright for your sake. At least you can return it more easily if it splits in half. :lol

Last edited:
Their pricing is ridiculous, $5 less than the HT deluxe, comes with less accessories and it's Sideshow... and yet it still makes sense because they know there are ppl like me wanting the CW version and willing to be ripped off

Wasnt that around the pricepoint HT Chrome Mando came in at? I know he was right around $300. And what a stellar figure that is.

I dont think Bane here is gonna be that; no, not at all.

Wasnt that around the pricepoint HT Chrome Mando came in at? I know he was right around $300. And what a stellar figure that is.

I dont think Bane here is gonna be that; no, not at all.
Yup definitely overpriced especially when you consider its above the price point of the latest AOTC wave figures like Windu, Anakin and Padme.. this should sell very badly but I doubt it will change Sideshows future pricing. They're more likely to end the line than adjust their pricing to a reasonable level

Back