ThreeZero - 1/6 Game of Thrones - Arya Stark (S8)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any news on when a sansa threezero is coming?! I?m done waiting patiently😭 when do they usually announce their next figures?!!

Any news on when a sansa threezero is coming?! I?m done waiting patiently�� when do they usually announce their next figures?!!

Lately they have been announcing their figures in batches of three, separated by few months, then stopping for long months. Last batch was Tormund, Arya and Jaime, so it might take a bit until new figures are announced. That said, Sansa is definitely on their short list, so it's very likely that she'll be in the next group.

Yep, looks like we only got three in this last batch.

Usually the next batch will preview once the previous batch begins shipping or is finished shipping.

I’m shocked they did a tormund and another Jamie before a sansa! I really hopes she’s in the next batch or I’ll be shocked! I wonder which others will be in the next batch if they continue with 3 at a time

I’m shocked they did a tormund and another Jamie before a sansa! I really hopes she’s in the next batch or I’ll be shocked! I wonder which others will be in the next batch if they continue with 3 at a time

Sansa, Daenerys and the Mountain are the most likely. Any other would be a surprise, but certainly Tormund, Bran or Joffrey were surprising.

Dany, Sansa and The Mountain probably make the most sense this next round.
Still holding out hope for Ygritte, which would more likely come from Xensation. Would also like to see Xensation produce Robb Stark, King Robert Baratheon, Littlefinger, Varys, Oberyn, Missandei and Khal Drogo, since I don’t think ThreeZero will ever get to them.

^ We'll get Sansa. It'll be a later season for sure. That second list of characters you have there is what I want, but its doubtful. They might sprinkle one in here or there at most.

As much as I can't stand how they decided to write Daenerys character those last few seasons it'll be hard not to want to grab a S8 if they make her considering how hard of a bomb the last Dany was. One of my biggest disappointments. If they made the Nuremberg Dany from the couple episodes I may bite, only because the last one was horrible, aaannd sure, she looks kinda cool. Thundercats Dany is a hard no. I might pick up the sculpt but who knows if it'll even be in scale with the last one. Most likely won't be.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I know Xensation did him already but I hope they get to making a Davos Seaworth in their next round of figures. Definitely one of my favorites. A run of Davos, Sansa and The Mountain would be a good run. Even Grey Worm.

I know Xensation did him already but I hope they get to making a Davos Seaworth in their next round of figures. Definitely one of my favorites. A run of Davos, Sansa and The Mountain would be a good run. Even Grey Worm.

Speaking of Xensation................are there no threads on the forum for the GoT characters that they have produced? I did a search and could find nothing.

Sorry, should have posted them here. Again, not my pics so credit to the owner.

8F4DE376-52DE-494B-A27E-DE1C917253DB.jpeg

BC814E01-40E1-4EFA-A72B-D5575A251493.jpeg

The outfit is looking really nice. I suppose I should withhold judgment on the sculpt too, I thought Bran looked way too flat in pics and it's actually pretty decent. This Arya sculpt does have that kind of look to me.

Back