1/6 Threezero - The Witcher - Geralt (Season 3) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Threezero did have The Witcher license!
Here is what they have shown

380A2E57-566A-4291-B788-E292E8EFF1C6.jpeg

600X600-copy.png

1_6_Geralt-of-Rivia-Season-3_01-copy-scaled.png

1_6_Geralt-of-Rivia-Season-3_02-copy-scaled.png

1_6_Geralt-of-Rivia-Season-3_03-copy-scaled.png

1_6_Geralt-of-Rivia-Season-3_04-copy-scaled.png

1_6_Geralt-of-Rivia-Season-3_05-copy-scaled.png

1_6_Geralt-of-Rivia-Season-3_06-copy-scaled.png

1_6_Geralt-of-Rivia-Season-3_07-copy-scaled.png

1_6_Geralt-of-Rivia-Season-3_08-copy-scaled.png

1_6_Geralt-of-Rivia-Season-3_09-copy-scaled.png

1_6_Geralt-of-Rivia-Season-3_10-copy-scaled.png

1_6_Geralt-of-Rivia-Season-3_11-copy-scaled.png

1_6_Geralt-of-Rivia-Season-3_12-copy-scaled.png

1_6_Geralt-of-Rivia-Season-3_13-copy-scaled.png

1_6_Geralt-of-Rivia-Season-3_14-copy-scaled.png

1_6_Geralt-of-Rivia-Season-3_15-copy-scaled.png

1_6_Geralt-of-Rivia-Season-3_99-copy.png

The Witcher
1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3)​

Introducing the 1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3) action figure from The Witcher, the hit Netflix fantasy drama!
Standing at approximately 12.2″ (31cm) tall, this figure features an original body with multiple points of articulation, providing a wide range of posing possibilities. The costume is crafted from real fabric, ensuring authenticity and attention to detail. With a highly accurate likeness to the character, the figure showcases finely sculpted details and a weathering effect, capturing Geralt of Rivia’s appearance.
The costume ensemble includes a necklace with the Medallion Vector, a faux leather vest, an inner suit, a faux leather belt, forearm leather pads, pants, knee pads, boots, and a fabric cape. To enhance the display and playability, three pairs of interchangeable hands (fists, sword-holding, and relaxed), three elixirs, a dagger, a meteorite sword, a silver sword, and a scabbard with a belt are included to enhance the immersive experience in this epic saga!
THE WITCHER is a trademark of CD PROJEKT, S.A. and used with permission. Set in the universe created by Andrzej Sapkowski in his series of books. © Netflix. Used with permission from Netflix.

Brand
The Witcher
Merchandise Name
1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3)
Specifications
FEATURES
      • Approximately 12.2” (31cm) tall
      • Fully-articulated original body
      • Costume crafted from real fabric
      • Highly accurate likeness to the talent, featuring finely sculpted details with weathering effects
      • Includes various accessories for achieving different poses
COSTUME
      • One Medallion necklace with Medallion Vector
      • One faux leather vest
      • One inner suit
      • One faux leather belt
      • One pair of faux leather bracers
      • One pair of trousers
      • One pair of knee pads
      • One pair of faux leather boots
      • One fabric cape
ACCESSORIES
      • One Dagger
      • One Meteorite Sword
      • One Silver Sword
      • One Scabbard with belt
      • Three Elixirs
      • Three (3) pairs of interchangeable hands: one (1) pair of fists, one (1) pair of sword-holding hands, and one (1) pair of relaxed hands
Materials
PVC, ABS, POM, Fabric
Packaging Size
~ (W230 x D110 x H360) mm (1.1kg)

Last edited:
Threezero and Asmus are too busy feeding the weebs with easy to produce anime figures.

Looks good enough! I can't really criticise lol I'm just happy! Looks like sculpt is melting down haha but likness is just fine! Gonna buy and leave no stock!!!

Maybe it's just me since I'm spoilt with a custom Witcher figure lol. But it looks abit rough, especially the head/hair, I think the tailoring looks solid though and I'm glad it's a different outfit to buzztoys and soosootoys offering.

Just a proto I'm sure they'll fix it before release.
Definitely a proto and custom/hand painted, photographer also used flash. Sculpt isn't greatest,looks stylised but still looks nice, eyes and hair definitely need some modifications but whatever it is I'll eat it up. :monkey1 :monkey4 :monkey3 Curious about the body.

It's interesting, I feel like they may have fallen into a similar trap as Buzztoys with a mismatch in body to head size.

I'll watch patiently. All things considered, between SooSoo, Buzztoys, there'll be a replacement sculpt to use with this figure if need be, giving you a look from all three seasons.

Officially announced:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Straight out of the hit Netflix fantasy drama, The Witcher! The 1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3) collectible figure will be available for pre-order at threezero

Store starting from 15 December at 9am HKT (14 December at 8pm EST)!

SRP: 179.99 USD / 1,320 RMB / 1,420 HKD / 5,640 TWD / 27,650 JPY

Introducing the 1/6 Geralt of Rivia (Season 3) action figure from The Witcher, the hit Netflix fantasy drama!

Standing at approximately 12.2″ (31cm) tall, this figure features an original body with multiple points of articulation, providing a wide range of posing possibilities. The costume is crafted from real fabric, ensuring authenticity and attention to detail. With a highly accurate likeness to the character, the figure showcases finely sculpted details and a weathering effect, capturing Geralt of Rivia’s appearance.

The costume ensemble includes a necklace with the Medallion Vector, a faux leather vest, an inner suit, a faux leather belt, forearm leather pads, pants, knee pads, boots, and a fabric cape. To enhance the display and playability, three pairs of interchangeable hands (fists, sword-holding, and relaxed), three elixirs, a dagger, a meteorite sword, a silver sword, and a scabbard with a belt are included to enhance the immersive experience in this epic saga!

THE WITCHER is a trademark of CD PROJEKT, S.A. and used with permission. Set in the universe created by Andrzej Sapkowski in his series of books. © Netflix. Used with permission from Netflix.

※Item available Worldwide – excluding Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Russia, South Sudan and Syria.

Estimated Shipment: 2nd Quarter 2024

Tc8cQcX.jpg

JBK84SC.jpg
Qm4ySfF.jpg
JK0VWBl.jpg

Back