ThreeZero - 1/6 Game of Thrones - Arya Stark (S8)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No interest so I'm guessing this will be a homerun.lol All the figures I really wanted had problems - Crow Snow, Ned, Joffrey, Daenerys. All the characters ,or certain versions of characters, that I'm lukewarm to have been excellent - Bran, S7 Tyrion. I swear, against all odds they'll actually make Bobby B, Robb Stark and Ygritte and everyone of them will be trash.lol

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

No interest so I'm guessing this will be a homerun.lol All the figures I really wanted had problems - Crow Snow, Ned, Joffrey, Daenerys. All the characters ,or certain versions of characters, that I'm lukewarm to have been excellent - Bran, S7 Tyrion. I swear, against all odds they'll actually make Bobby B, Robb Stark and Ygritte and everyone of them will be trash.lol

why as no one done Ygritte?
WHY????
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????

WHY????
Right? Well, we have a Tormund now, so maybe they'll throw us a bone with Ygritte. She should would look great on the shelf.

Honestly, I think not getting Robb Stark is a bigger head scratcher regardless of how long he was on the show, etc.
Because they know nothing...
Indeed! [emoji38][emoji38]

That image gallery is interesting, I hadn't realized how many characters Arya interacted with, so it's pretty cool that there are so many display options.

There was only one figure I wanted out of this, and she's it.

Costume and weapons are fantastic. Portrait isn't perfect, but it will do. The heavy paint is more of an issue than the extra pudge. I still like her a lot.

WHY????
Agreed. Ygritte was such a great and feisty character and had one of the most iconic lines of the series. I doubt ThreeZero would produce her, but hopefully one of the 3rd-party companies will step up.

Arya looks great. Face looks a bit too round, but that could be the pics. They might have been going a little too young with the head sculpt. By season 7 the actress had matured and her face had gotten thinner.

Last edited:
Agreed. Ygritte was such a great and feisty character and had one of the most iconic lines of the series. I doubt ThreeZero would produce her, but hopefully one of the 3rd-party companies will step up.

Arya looks great. Face looks a bit too round, but that could be the pics. They might have been going a little too young with the head sculpt. By season 7 the actress had matured and her face had gotten thinner.
I remember someone started on a custom Ygritte
don't know what happened

n2fjA7U.jpg

By the end of next year I need a bigger showcase

Back