ThreeZero - 1/6 Game of Thrones - Arya Stark (S8)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received her, and I'm very happy. Sure she could look better, but for Threezero standard is easily one of their best. Outfit and accessories are great, even if they hinder movement quite a bit, but still possible to do some cool poses. Likeness is good, and I think that a repaint would make the sculpt shine. Back rooted hair is quite Barbie-like, but good enough. Couple years ago I was wanting to spend big $$$ in a custom, so I'm really happy I have this quality for just a couple hundred. I probably will upgrade her with a repaint and re-hair at any point, but no rush, she looks pretty great as she is for now.

Last edited:
Outfit looks nice, I'd like to see someone repaint or at least touch up the sculpt though.

Just receive her, and I'm very happy. Sure she could look better, but for Threezero standard is easily one of their best. Outfit and accessories are great, even if they hinder movement quite a bit, but still possible to do some cool poses. Likeness is good, and I think that a repaint would make the sculpt shine. Back rooted hair is quite Barbie-like, but good enough. Couple years ago I was wanting to spend big $$$ in a custom, so I'm really happy I have this quality for just a couple hundred. I probably will upgrade her with a repaint and re-hair at any point, but no rush, she looks pretty great as she is for now.
Awesome news! Eager to see pictures.

I opened my Arya over the weekend. Pretty good figure, paint could be better especially the lips and and eyebrows.
Costume is nice and alot of nice speckled white paint for snow effects.
This is embarrassing, when i took the photos, i didn't slide her arm through the cloak and let it drape like a Batman cape. Its since been corrected but i didn't take additional photos.
WhatsApp Image 2021-06-05 at 6.29.29 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-06-05 at 6.31.42 PM.jpeg
190967376_10157739596966010_9179486349374575018_n.jpg
189556386_10157739596936010_4477949777430176010_n.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2021-06-05 at 6.29.30 PM.jpeg

that looks quite good to me
but as always the paint is not great
will try and get one
and get the head repainted

Very nice. Can't wait to get this.

How is her size relative to other figures? About correct?

Her little neck is the one thing that kind of bothers me. Need to pull up that collar.

Likeness is fantastic. Paint app sucks. Pencil neck is kind of jarring but that can be covered up.

I wasn't going to pick her up but I think a repaint will really make this figure spectacular.

Actually... usually with these type of figures i pull the head out and leave it semi-dangling.
It makes the neck look a little longer and better IMO. If you push it down, it won't have a pencil neck but then with the cloak on, it looks like she has "no neck" which is worse.

Size wise she's slightly taller then the Threezero Dany (again maybe cause i pulled the neck out). I think scale is a little tall (not by much) she would match up to a normal male figures chin? Somewhere around that height. It's ok. Nothing offensive.

The size is pretty great. She's a bit taller than Arya V1 and Dany V1, probably same body than Dany V2. Maisie Williams is very short, so that's accurate, and she looks good with the rest. The neck don't bother me at all. I didn't pull the head out, but pull the suit low, and also got rid of the cape. Is a very cool accesory, but I prefer her without it. Suit is almost black, but has several shades, so it's not a perfect black, rather a combination of brown, grey and black tones, conveniently weathered, and with snow touches, very nice as usual for Threezero.

The size is pretty great. She's a bit taller than Arya V1 and Dany V1, probably same body than Dany V2. Maisie Williams is very short, so that's accurate, and she looks good with the rest. The neck don't bother me at all. I didn't pull the head out, but pull the suit low, and also got rid of the cape. Is a very cool accesory, but I prefer her without it. Suit is almost black, but has several shades, so it's not a perfect black, rather a combination of brown, grey and black tones, conveniently weathered, and with snow touches, very nice as usual for Threezero.
Notice that she has her legs bent, here. She stands like Dany with straight legs.
IMG_20210610_160944553.jpg

Really pleased with that likeness from that shot, mikeljanin. Yeah, she looks a little tall, but she's still shorter than Snow and Brienne which works. I think this looks like a winner.

Thanks guys.

And yes, with knees bent like that it makes her about screen accurate height. So that's good enough for me.

Action pose suits her... unless you go for the stoic cold killer pose, like waiting to slit Littlefingers throat.

Back