ThreeZero - 1/6 Game of Thrones - Arya Stark (S8)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The face just looks a bit pudgy to me IMO, she's in shape. Maybe if the price is right I'd grab her, but not sure.

I just can't imagine the line is selling all that well at this point. The show ended a good while ago and lots of fans really hated the last of the seasons. I knew things were not good when folks here who collect this stuff were passing on Brienne at around $85.

But then again 3Z doesn't always seem to care, they are still making Walking Dead figures.

Agree on the show probably having some effect, I just don't really want any late season characters, Arya would be an exception given she actually has action later on and when the show started she was too young.

There's many early season characters I'd get, I missed out on the first Dany, and just don't want the later season one. Same with Cersei, but her long hair would probably be a problem for Threezero. They just started the GIJoe license and they announced a DLX MCU line, I have no idea how much of their time will be to GoT anymore. Xensation should just ramp up production now.

I held off on Jon Snow S8 because I managed to get the original... and now that I see Arya, her outfit looks like a miniature version of his S8 style with that square pin-cushion look.

That said, if Sansa comes out in S8 like Arya, I guess I may be more inclined to want the full set.

That was me. But it was $95. :)

Brienne just wasn't a stand-out to me. I'd buy a bunch of characters I don't think most would here though, that's the great thing about the show -- so many characters, a world of characters.

For instance, I'd get Ramsay before I'd get Tarley.

It's why I love Xensation, I wish they'd just do more releases, 2 a year isn't really much, especially at this point with the show being done.

If I can get this Arya 2.0 for $130 or less, I may bite. If not, it is a pass. (Most likely will be a pass...)

Needs new boots and to be honest, based on the latest pic, a custom head sculpt or at least a repaint.

ThreeZero is not known for improving their protos... so what you see if likely close to what you get if not worse. But I like little Arya and her character had one of the best arcs on the show. Just for her coldness at slashing Littlefinger's throat alone. Plus she killed the Night King. And rode a strange white horse. And laughed when The Hound couldn't get his bounty on her.

She is one of the main characters, a must have and one of my favorites.
Impossible for me pass or my got collection no longer makes sense.

she is a must have for me too
but I hope I won't need a custom sculpt
although with 3Z its often just the paint that isn't great

ThreeZero is not known for improving their protos... so what you see if likely close to what you get if not worse. But I like little Arya and her character had one of the best arcs on the show. Just for her coldness at slashing Littlefinger's throat alone. Plus she killed the Night King. And rode a strange white horse. And laughed when The Hound couldn't get his bounty on her.

RAMBO ! ! !

Shes up for PO.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
c6d324a55d15dd866466a272cf6f07e1.jpg
7132997becb64071485489e1e83460be.jpg
56916e1a462bfc81ba0b2bfd09840658.jpg

The head sculpt looks better than I expected. Perhaps Raymond F. working his magic on a repaint may bring out the sculpt further.

The eyebrows definitely need thickening...

The head sculpt looks better than I expected. Perhaps Raymond F. working his magic on a repaint may bring out the sculpt further.

The eyebrows definitely need thickening...

That's just what I was thinking, Raymond's version would kill it! Also I'm sure some custom repaints will look amazing. The sculpt and likeness are there, which is way more than I expected, so that's a win on my book. Definitely excited to get her!

Real hair ponytail is interesting.

Boots still look oversized... but overall I really like her.

For people who got the first one, this is one full character transformation.

I think she looks great. And yes, she will look fantastic with a repaint.

Costume looks outstanding. 3Z consistently does great work in that department for this line.

Happy to see no exclusive, too.

I've become so used to the brown look she wore that at first seeing it in black I was thinking 3Z got it wrong, but lo and behold I see she wears a black version of the brown outfit in The Long Night and at the The Big Summit.

I like that because she kind of wears what Jon Snow wore to start.

I've become so used to the brown look she wore that at first seeing it in black I was thinking 3Z got it wrong, but lo and behold I see she wears a black version of the brown outfit in The Long Night and at the The Big Summit.

I like that because she kind of wears what Jon Snow wore to start.

Yeah, I always liked that brown tunic with the blue-ish skirt, but the darker outfit is what she wears while killing the Night King, so makes a lot of sense. Also, not sure if it's supposed to be black or it's the light and post production effects, kinda Han Solo blue/brown coat. Anyway she looks fantastic and can't wait to have her in hand!
arya-secuela-juego-de-tronos-1558425212.jpg

Back