ThreeZero - 1/6 Game of Thrones - Arya Stark (S8)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow Ray, your work and pictures are always awesome but this might just get me to buy this figure

And I was not close to buy this

Hi All,

I've received the figure but to me it seems that its right side eye (on the picture) looks a bit cross-eyed. It seems to be minor since if you rotate the figure a bit, it goes away. I'm not sure if it is a painting issue - maybe it is just the effect that the white part of the eye that is on the nose's side is smaller on the right eye than on the left eye... Not sure. It seems to me though that I could see the same on Ray's before - after picture, on the after one.

So my questions are, do you see it on yours? And what do you think, is it a painting error or due to the sculpting of the eye?
Attaching a picture - but it is hard to photograph it, intentionally not zooming in since it seems to be easier to see from far.

Attachments

• _DSC7662d.jpg
    _DSC7662d.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 73
Thank you all, it's hard to photograph and if you rotate it a tiny bit, it goes away... Although there are not too many pictures in the topic, but it seems I can see it on HMC117's one picture too. I'm not sure, but maybe it has to do with the fact that her eyes are asymmetric. But since two of you don't see it, it's maybe a bit of OCD from me :D And since Wor-Gar sees it, it reassures me that I was able to capture it.

I'm not sure if I should try the warranty, maybe there can be better ones?

PS. this is what I see... looks to me that her right side eye is looking a bit left, not straight, like the left one. But it really depends on the camera angle. Strange, haven't seen such since collecting...
But I should stop looking at Raymond's repaint since it really outshines the factory version :D

Had not seen Raymond's pictures until today. Man, you're so talented, and so lucky, since your figures look 1000% better than mine. Wish I had your Arya, your Saruman and your Boromir, and... Sigh.

Tired of waiting on BBTS. Just ordered Arya 5 minutes ago and she is being delivered tomorrow by Amazon.

Still waiting on Sure Thing Toys just to ship my order from last week... :tap
Really? Mine shipped next day both times, did you at least get a tracking number? They shipped mine USPS, maybe they’re delayed picking it up since they just slowed down service as of Friday.

Really? Mine shipped next day both times, did you at least get a tracking number? They shipped mine USPS, maybe they’re delayed picking it up since they just slowed down service as of Friday.

No tracking yet. They say allow 48-72 hours. I called on 3rd day, the rep was apologetic and said NYCC has caused delays and they are running up to 5 days to sort + ship. So I hope it goes out today and I might receive it by Monday.

No tracking yet. They say allow 48-72 hours. I called on 3rd day, the rep was apologetic and said NYCC has caused delays and they are running up to 5 days to sort + ship. So I hope it goes out today and I might receive it by Monday.
I believe that - the only reason I decided to buy from them is because I remembered seeing their booth at NYCC every year. They’re a smaller staff overall so I can appreciate that as genuine.

I see you got your tracking number so I’m glad it all worked out. I must have gotten mine shipped so quickly if they were trying to get ahead of the NYCC backlog. But either way, I’m glad things are moving. When they arrive, please let me know how things look. Both of mine were factory sealed so I’m sure you’ll be in good shape too,

I'm part of the problem for ordering through Amazon I know but this is what having your **** together looks like. Ordered and delivered in less than 24 hours.

20211006_193752.jpg

She isn't as fancy as Jaime but another nice figure from Threezero. I like her a lot more than their younger Arya. Her winter fur overcoat thing is really nicely wired but I'm a little concerned about ink transfer to the sculpt. The legs on mine are a little loose but the rest of the body is ok. The elbows are ratcheted. The rooted hair blends better than I thought it would. Nice that it has split boots for posing. I'm impressed with Threezero lately.

Back