ThreeZero - 1/6 Game of Thrones - Arya Stark (S8)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@TurdFurgusonsHat , if you have the time, could you please make some photos of your Arya's headsculpt? I'm wondering if others' figures also has this small eye paint imbalance I mentioned above. Thanks!

Ha. I know that struggle all too well.

Got lucky. UPS guy came and delivered literally seconds before the wife returned from the market! Haha!!!

200.gif

Last edited:
So bbts must have gotten a lot of theirs in. Got the arriving soon for Arya, Tormund, and Snake Eyes heh

Part 2 of my GoT madness -- Arya.

Again, a deceptively detailed figure with tons of little bits you won't notice if you don't look. For instance, grommets on the sleeves that tie to the torso "jacket" that are basically unseen because the shoulder flap covers this detail. Flecks of snow are nicely scattered. The weapons are cool and I love the little dagger that she used to slit Littlefinger's throat (the intended assassin blade for Bran). Needle is also nice and slim and shiny. The cape is wired and looks very warm and fuzzy. I haven't put that on her yet.

QUESTION: did you guys take the head off to get the cloak on? I haven't tried yet but I assume that's how it works.

The sculpt is a little soft, needs some "dirt" to bring out the details. The hair sort of blends with the 'plastic' top portion but I'm a little undecided on if I like the mixed media hair solution for figures in general or not. Fortunately, the hairstyle keeps the faux hair neatly behind her so in this case it works fine.

Arya COMP 1.jpg

All in all, I really like her -- the fierce little super-soldier, Arya.

Getting the massive Tormund and the diminutive Arya together is actually quite a good pairing.

Now... on to Jaime...

Again, a deceptively detailed figure with tons of little bits you won't notice if you don't look. For instance, grommets on the sleeves that tie to the torso "jacket" that are basically unseen because the shoulder flap covers this detail. Flecks of snow are nicely scattered. The weapons are cool and I love the little dagger that she used to slit Littlefinger's throat (the intended assassin blade for Bran). Needle is also nice and slim and shiny. The cape is wired and looks very warm and fuzzy. I haven't put that on her yet.

QUESTION: did you guys take the head off to get the cloak on? I haven't tried yet but I assume that's how it works.

The sculpt is a little soft, needs some "dirt" to bring out the details. The hair sort of blends with the 'plastic' top portion but I'm a little undecided on if I like the mixed media hair solution for figures in general or not. Fortunately, the hairstyle keeps the faux hair neatly behind her so in this case it works fine.

View attachment 541739

Getting the massive Tormund and the diminutive Arya together is actually quite a good pairing.

Now... on to Jaime...

I like Arya too and yes take the head off to add the cloak. I don't like this trend of sculpted and rooted mix but as you say it's not particularly noticeable on Arya.

After having Jaime for a little while now I'm comfortable saying he is the best Threezero GOT figure all things considered. The V2 Tyrion has a slightly better sculpt(it's damn near perfect) and better accessories but the Jaime sculpt is very good in it's own right and the costume is the best of the line period. And that is saying something because Threezero does great work on most of the costumes. Right now I have Jaime next to the HT Armorer on the floor, both figures are terrific but the one with the most detail cost me about $100 less.

View attachment 541739

Now... on to Jaime...
Ooh, just wait til you get Jaime. He’s incredible. It’s been a few months, I wouldn’t mind a Robb Stark reveal right about now…

Back