THOR: The Dark World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to Wondercon in 3 weeks, I am praying for either a Thor 2 movie panel, or at least some sort of Marvel panel where we get to see some footage!

I haven't read this thread at all until now, but I know there have been set photos of Thor and Dark Elves and Malekith (sp?)......I have not seen a single photo of Loki, has anything come out showing his character? I can't wait to see what they do with him in this movie.

Most of Loki's scenes will likely be on a closed set, Not outside, so you won't get too may of those leaked filming photos.

I believe there were some convention photo that showed the new Loki figure though. It gives you a general idea of what his outfit will/could look like. Let me see if I can find them.

Edit: Found them.

DSCN0694.JPG

P1000949.JPG

DSCN0688.JPG

Going to see the first screening of IM3 here in Brisbane so I'll be hoping to see the Thor trailer.

I hope Loki will have a role comparable to that of Hannibal Lecter. Locked up in some Asgardian dungeon, he starts plotting his escape when Thor seeks his vast knowledge of dark forces to help dealing with the Malekith and his army.

That would be really cool IMO, and if the escape is succesful it would mean he "wins" for once as well.
Loki is an awesome villain, but they can't have him lose everytime.

I hope Loki will have a role comparable to that of Hannibal Lecter. Locked up in some Asgardian dungeon, he starts plotting his escape when Thor seeks his vast knowledge of dark forces to help dealing with the Malekith and his army.

That would be really cool IMO, and if the escape is succesful it would mean he "wins" for once as well.

I like your idea. Loki is a must for the Thor movie. The way you have him described, he wouldn't be stealing the lime light from Thor, yet still be a major influence in the movie!

That's a great idea.

That's the look of someone that was legally dragged back into the sequel as was reported. :lol

She tried to drop the movie in a fight with Marvel.

Marvel 1
Oscar Winner 0

She still looks hot though. :lol

Back