The Worst film ever . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. You're a tool.

Oh come on..I was kidding ffs... :lol

No, there's a line. Devil's was funny, because it's Devil. See, had he actually did it, then I'd be a little pissed.

Alrighty then...

Cool cool.

But yeah. It pissed me off. It's one thing to say it, it's another to do it. At least without a Kidding, or something.

Even if you think it's the worst movie ever made, bring it up in the thread it's based on.

What are you fellas talking about?

no order

the star wars prequels
indiana jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull
transformers movie series
the fast and the furious series
the saw series
real steel
the avengers

No way does he hate The Avengers! I dont know ANYONE that didnt like that movie! Must be a jealous DC fanboy :nana::lol

or hes just talking about the one with uma and connery in it

aw really!? What made it suck if you dont mind me asking, Not what you where expecting or?

? my comments on Prometheus, if so it lacked any real characters that I at least, could latch onto and like. I just didn't care who lived and who died (we all know that most die anyways in the 4 previous films:rotfl) That and there was no edge of your seat action or terror.
Visually great at times and bad as well. Just one persons thoughts. Go see for yourself. :wink1:

Just remembered one...

A70-9708

How dare you sir! That is a classic! Or am I thinking about the cartoon?:dunno

2004. Unlike Requiem, I actually enjoyed AVP... but I am aware it was piss-poor compared to everything from '92 and previous years (yes, I rank Alien 3 right up there with the first two).

AVP, while is a horrible movie is not as bad as everyone makes it out to be, it definitely feels like an Alien movie, in tone, color, its a shame it was made PG 13 because I really think some gore and some death scenes could have helped it, and the predator was awful looking, the story was not really great,
but when i look at it, the movie kind of has an alien vibe to it, what i mean is some of the suspense at the beginning and how dark the sets were, I guess to me it feels like Alien Light or Alien for Kids, which, ironically is exactly what it is, an alien movie for kids with predator thrown in for money,

Back