The Wolverine?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you live where I do...a town with just 4 multi screen theaters that all insist on showing the same thing , than yes...stuff disappears that fast around here.

Just saw this yesterday.

Was surprised that there is no standard 'look' for Logan throughout the film. No leather jacket, no flannel, jacket ....

Its not like he jacket and blue jeans look was cheesy, would be interested to know why they get rid of it entirely.

I seen this today also...what an awesome movie.I was spoiler free so I was surprised to see a certain character popping up throughout the movie.
Would be nice if they made Logan from this.
Seriously, Hot toys are sitting on a gold mine with the X men franchise.They should be ramping up characters in time for DoFP from all the movies plus that one.if they can do it for Avengers.....

Seeing as how all of HT's previous Wolverine's were all barebones, what are the chances of them including other accessories like the samurai sword and bone claws?

Saw the movie last night and it was great. Hope they make multiple clothes and two diffrent sets of claws. Think they'll make the villains in this movie.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw the movie last night and it was great. Hope they make multiple clothes and two diffrent sets of claws. Think they'll make the villains in this movie.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Do they have arc reactors in there chest or star in a movie with someone that has one?

I can't see Wolverine having bone claws for most of the DOFP film. That's his signature "weapon".

Geez, we just saw Iron Man 3 again last night....you really think The Wolverine would be totally gone already?

No, but it will probably be on borrowed time for the next couple weeks, at least in my area.

No joke, but last weekend (opening weekend for it, mind you) it was showing in only two theaters at my huge multiplex as opposed to Despicable Me 2 showing in four theaters.

And the Wolverine STILL beat it at the box office.:lol

And still no murmurs around about a figure from this movie?

Grrrr....give that red plastic a rest HT and throw us a bone here (more like a set of bone claws :))....

Really want to see a figure of Wolverine from this movie....

Lots of us do.

Unfortunately they can make a turd coloured iron man repaint and fanboys will lap it up and it'd make more money.

So Hot Toys would more likely do that :dunno

Last edited:
LOL... Can we change the title of this thread to "The Wolve... btw I Hate Iron Man"?

Maybe Hot Toys will release a wolverine figure for DOFP instead? So if there isn't a figure from "The Wolverine" we'll have another chance for a figure when DOFP comes out.

9394529070_a538267635_z.jpg

Back