The Wolverine?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I daren't hope for a Silver Samurai figure.

Look at their track record. The only villain they've done from a Non-ACU film was New Goblin.

No Nomak, no Lizard, no Phoenix, no Sabertooth, no Sandman or Venom, no Magneto, no Sebastian Shaw. Sad.

I know, Best villains are left unmade while Whiplash and NotMandarin get made :slap

Someone mentioned this before, the Hot Toys - MMS187 - X-Men: The Last Stand: Wolverine it's still in stock in many places and it's a relatively recent figure.

It's sad, but it's the true.... They aren't going to announce a new wolverine figure this year. I'm hoping to be wrong!! :pray:

Except They put up Avengers Cap and are doing the pyjama cap even though the rescue cap from last year is still instock.

I think the fact with the X-men series is that cause they don't really portray them in comic styled outfits not a lot of people will get them, i mean if i wanted a Wolverine figure i sure as hell wouldn't want him in jeans and a vest, or a black biker suit thing. I'd want a re-imagined version of the comic outfit but made realistically. They don't make the character designs interesting enough to be made into figures imo, although the Juggernaut was a good design imo.

The X-Men First Class characters have comic styled outfits :lecture

And Mystique, Nightcrawler, Azazel and visually interesting character designs :dunno

Maybe they'll make a Red and Gold Samurai?

3t0yhx.jpg

The only good thing that would be from the next Wolverine figure is a samurai sword accessory but knowing Hot Toys it'll prob be together with ANOTHER special edition for selected markets.....

Last edited:
I just realized that the DOFP version of Logan will have bone claws, right?

Not into that.. :monkey4

Looks like I'll either be pinning my hopes on this 'TW' version, or getting a couple sets of XMO hands for the DOFP one (if they make it) or something.

Lots of acronyms there.. :lol

HT should just include both claws even if he doesn't have them in DOFP.
There will probably be some glimpse of him with the metal claws.

I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't some story gimmick to get that anamantium back on his bones before or during the events of DOFP...

I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't some story gimmick to get that anamantium back on his bones before or during the events of DOFP...
Yeah, they might just include metal claws with the figure anyway..

..but this IS HT.

If there's an excuse to hold back for a 2.0, they will. :lol

Just saw "The Wolverine" again this weekend (probably will be gone by next week, dammit). Really like this movie...really hope HT does a version of him from this film...

Would love to see him in the black suit with black shirt, black trench coat, with wife beater on underneath, good new (not overdone) muscle body, two sets of clawed hands (one adamantium, one bone), the sword, many alternate hands...and please, no grimace in the sculpt...an intense look to be sure, but not anything too expressive (like the current "LS" one features) to limit display options.

Hey, I can dream can't I?

Just saw "The Wolverine" again this weekend (probably will be gone by next week, dammit). Really like this movie...really hope HT does a version of him from this film...

Would love to see him in the black suit with black shirt, black trench coat, with wife beater on underneath, good new (not overdone) muscle body, two sets of clawed hands (one adamantium, one bone), the sword, many alternate hands...and please, no grimace in the sculpt...an intense look to be sure, but not anything too expressive (like the current "LS" one features) to limit display options.

Hey, I can dream can't I?

We share a similar dream. And damn, I gotta see the movie one more time before it's gone as well.:panic:

I really enjoyed it.

Back