• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Marvel, DC, Star Wars, SS Joes, 1/6 Tony Mei Customs Hydeous Bane and More!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimlockisking

Super Freak
Reaction score
Had some decent luck with my last thread, but time to have a fresh one. Here's what I'm looking for if you're coming at me with trade material:

Looking for the following custom collaborations:

Hot toys AOU Captain America
ANY elvis1976 Batman related/Marvel stuff
Cable (HIGHEST PRIORITY)

All my prices include shipping in the US and PayPal fees. All items are complete unless otherwise notated. I'll certainly consider offers, so send them my way. Here's what's up for grabs:

Hot Toys Marvel:
Rose Hill Tony Stark Milk Exclusive version, mib, complete with brown shipper - $350 shipped or best offer
Captain America The Winter Soldier Two Pack with Stealth Strike Suit, fat suit removed and improved articulation, mib, complete with brown shipper - $300 shipped

Hot Toys DC:
Custom Nurse Joker with authentic TTM18 body, BR Joker head - $150 shipped

Hot Toys Star Wars:
Stormtrooper Two Pack A New Hope Exclusive, mib, complete with brown shipper, no issues - $550 shipped
First Order Snowtroopers Two Pack, mib, complete with brown shipper, no issues - $350 shipped
Shadow Troopers, mib, complete with brown shipper, no issues - $275 shipped each
Kylo Ren, mib, complete with brown shipper - $205 shipped
Spacetrooper, mib, complete with brown shipper (have 2) - $200 shipped
Sand trooper, mib, complete with brown shipper (have 2) - $215 shipped

Hot Toys Miscellaneous Properties:
Hot Toys Man of Steel Superman body - $150 shipped

ThreeA/Threezero:
Bambaland Exclusive Ghost Doom, complete no issues - $400 shipped

Custom 1/6:
hot Toys Wolverine The Wolverine Body, Custom young DOFP Headsculpt, Pop Toys 1970s Logan DOFP Outfit, both bone and metal claws - $200 shipped

Tony Mei 90's Deadpool Suit on Sideshow Deadpool body, includes sideshow headsculpt and hands, painted black forearm guards, hands, feet and shin guards from sideshow figure - $250 shipped or best offer

Tony Mei X-Force Deadpool Suit (first version that was screenprinted on) on Hot Toys body with Ashkan thighs and calves and painted headsculpt - $250 shipped

ThreeA Classic Doom with Tony Mei's custom cape/hood/outfit - $300 shipped (includes feet for more comic accurate look that needed modded, I'm currently working on it so might be done by time of sale.)

Hot Toys Bane customized with TTM20 arms, original chest with scars on neck still there, just arms swapped. Mib, complete with brown shipper. Includes Hydeous Custom Trailmaster Jacket, Delivery Courier Vest, and a 1/6 Red motorcycle helmet I grabbed off eBay and two gloved hands to complete the stock exchange scene. Also including a shotgun for the "execution" scene at the end with batman and a Black long sleeved shirt for the intial scene on the plane - $1000 shipped or best offer.

1/6 scale sewer environment by CT015 where Bane breaks Batmans back in TDKR - $225 shipped

Tony Mei The Dark Knight Returns Frank Miller Batman on custom body with Ashkan muscled calves, head is attached magnetically, battle damaged HS, custom feet and hands - $450 shipped

Elvis1976 Nightcrawler - $750 shipped
Elvis1976 Gambit - $450 shipped

Sideshow 1/6:
Prototype Boba Fett Exclusive, complete with no issues, mib, includes brown shipper - $175 shipped
Sideshow Geonosis Battle Droid with Count Dooku hologram - $125 shipped
Cobra Commander the Dictator Exclusive, complete, mib, with brown shipper - $175 shipped
4 x Sideshow Cobra Storage Base stands - $50 shipped
1/6 Superman Capes, trunks with belt and suit - $75 shipped
1/6 Superman Exclusive Hand - $40 shipped

Iminime:
Alfred Pennyworth The Butler (Michael Caine) full out fit set, has box, COA - $500 or best offer

Last edited:
Can I see a pic of the sewer scene for TDKR???

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Back