The Wolverine?????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9394529070_a538267635_z.jpg

I have that pic on my phone as wallpaper

I just saw the movie, and I doubt we'll see any figures from this. And I did actually like the movie.

The characters from this movie that would make cool figures are Silver Samurai and Viper. Thats about it. And viper didn't blow me away. And since I don't see HT making another street clothes Wolverine, I'd b shocked if they made Vipe and SS without a Wolverine. Of course, this is just my opinion.

i dont see why you guys are so interested in silver samurai, to me he's just a generic chrome robot and completely unoriginal. The silver samurai was more magic based than robotic, i felt they just threw that in just to say, "hey marvel, we've got a giant robot too!"

the scene where Logan had to fight the son was pretty cool and that fight was way better than logan fighting a robot, if only that guy had some sort of powers and fought Logan on a fairer ground...

The only figures i'd like to see coming from this movie is Logan and Yukio, but now it seems they just bought the licence for safe keeping...:impatient:

Me too. Excellent character.

In regards to Silver Samurai

1. When it comes to villains from HT, the more the merrier, they are lacking.

2. He was an excellent design and featured more than most than other recent 1/6 armoured figures from HT.

it's worthy imo even though it has a tiny chance of being made since HT have already screwed over The Wolverine by having it as the only Marvel/DC superhero movie this year not to get a figure revealed around the release of the movie.

Last edited:
i dont see why you guys are so interested in silver samurai, to me he's just a generic chrome robot and completely unoriginal. The silver samurai was more magic based than robotic, i felt they just threw that in just to say, "hey marvel, we've got a giant robot too!"

the scene where Logan had to fight the son was pretty cool and that fight was way better than logan fighting a robot, if only that guy had some sort of powers and fought Logan on a fairer ground...

The only figures i'd like to see coming from this movie is Logan and Yukio, but now it seems they just bought the licence for safe keeping...:impatient:

They wouldn't say "Hey Marvel, we've got a giant robot too!" Wolverine is a Marvel character.
Hugh Jackman needs to have a DX figure. He's played the role for 13-14 years and still playing it. More so than RDJ as Stark. Especially after the atrocious sculpt on the last Wolverine figure.

The only way HT will make anything for this movie is "out of the blue" like the X3 Wolverine came. They've clearly shown no reason to think otherwise

Given Days of Future Past is less than a year away I suspect now the next Wolverine figure will be from that film not this years solo one

Last stand Wolvie is still widely available.....it hasn't sold overly well I'd imagine...might affect their decision to bring another one so soon..pity.

Back