The Official SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is even more funny is that the problems we have listed are from 12/29/07 thru 1/15/08. That is about half a month. Ever since I have had the Wii online it has been nothing but problems. So I guess I will :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl to that as well. :monkey3

god damn, Kabuki! I kicked you off like 5 times and you keep warping your yellow mouse ass back. lol :rotfl:rotfl

same here

i need to get some controllers, im not good with the thumbstick to jump etc.

I'm using the Wavebird, I used them for Melee and was fine for all that.

I've unlocked all characters except for two...and I beat Subspace Emissary which is great, but can be a little boring. I'm going to work on stages and such.

Definitely digging new characters like Ike (who is slower than Marth but insanely powerful), Snake (still need to get used to him), and Pit (he's got some solid moves).

My boy Captain Falcon is there but is slower than his Melee counterpart. :monkey2 He still has the Knee o' Death though!

Actually I've noticed this and heard that some people are saying that the game is overall "slower" than Melee...but it's still crazy!!!

hey Bardoon, how do you unlock Toon LInk? it says to beat Classic mode with regular Link, so I played it on Easy and beat it, but didnt get any unlock. does it have to be normal mode?

Good games guys, but I think I'm done for the night. I'll see y'all tomorrow?

pikachu20thunderboltxz4.jpg

...maybe? :monkey3 :lol

I'm interested to play again with Pit the entire time now......definitely my BRAWL choice player....Sorry Samus...

Zero suit Samus looks really good :monkey5 but im not digging her moves.

Good games guys, my connection seemed a little slow though but still had fun. Question though, how do you have custom quotes when you take someone out?

Back