The Official SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Nash, how did you unlock Luigi? And what was that move (I think you did it) where a big green dome appeared? I hadn't seen that one yet.

I was playing the regular multiplayer brawl matches against my bro, and I think after 22 of them you can challenge him, then when you beat him you get him in your roster. Just play the multiplayer against the cpu and set the rules to "stocks" and set the stock to 1 only. Then just fall off the cliff right away. :D

check out this site for all the tips on how to unlock characters.
https://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/code/928518.html

as for the green dome thing, i have no idea! i dont even remember doing it.

Just saw for a second you were seeking a brawl, then all the sudden before I could join you were back to just being "online". I think we are close :lol

Yeah, it just wasn't meant to be :monkey2

Although after a bit of trial and error I did finally get some stranger matches going. So that was fun... right now I'm leaning towards Kirby as my brawler.

And I unlocked Sonic tonight :chew

lol your yellow rat doesnt want to fall of the ledges! :lol

What's the secret to getting back on the ledge once youve been hit off? Does it just depend on your characters special moves where one character will have an easier time than another?

Gaclacticboy is right, it does kind of depend on the character. The only constant is that every character gets 2 jumps, and one attack or maneuver that can double as a jump (this is usually up + b).

Guys, I hate to say it, but I just cant get into Brawl. This is after playing hour after hour of Melee...maybe my tastes have changed. I am trying my hardest to get into it, but its just not happening. Anyway, I will sell my copy to anyone who needs it, let me know if you are interested!

Guys, I hate to say it, but I just cant get into Brawl. This is after playing hour after hour of Melee...maybe my tastes have changed. I am trying my hardest to get into it, but its just not happening. Anyway, I will sell my copy to anyone who needs it, let me know if you are interested!

I have a few friends who also can't enjoy Brawl. They say it's too different from Melee. A lot of the advanced techniques are absent this time around.

Furious1, is there a reason why you don't like Brawl?

Myself, I love it. And when I get around to buying a new router (my current one is on the fritz), I'll be joining the rest of you online.

I was playing online at my buddies' house a couple days ago and I found that the lag was unbearable. What hurts even more was that the people who we were playing with online were in the same city as us (we're all college buds), so distance wasn't an issue. From what I hear Nintendo is trying it's best to solve this issue.

I'm not sure if I can make it tonight or not... I'll try though. I actually was playing a bit online earlier and it went very smooth. I was able to get into a stranger match on the first try. Hopefully a sign of things to come.

Good battlin' tonight Kabukiman... too bad there's no way to say when you need to stop playing :huh

And Pikachu is still a huge ass pain! I f'n hate fighting that guy :lol

And Pikachu is still a huge ass pain! I f'n hate fighting that guy :lol

:lol I tried mixin' it up, but everybody else is either too slow or doesn't have the range of the 'lil furrball. I was a bit off my game tonight (even with Pikachu); must've been the lack of drinkin' :lol

How are you liking Sonic? That's the first time I've seen him in-game. Looks like he's got the speed :google

He's pretty fast... but you don't get a lot of finishing power out of his hits.

Oh, and during the Zelda Vs Link match my batteries died... thats why I was just standing there for last half of the match :lol

Back