Media Preordering Super Smash Bros Wii U in Canada?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canuck_spartan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey fellow nerds! So I've just purchased a Wii U and wanted to pre-order the Smash Bros Wii U bundle with controller and adapter... Unfortunately EB games in Canada is sold out already and it's the only retailer up here carrying this package. Any suggestions on where I could get a copy of the game and adapter cheap (either in person or online)?
I've heard shop.ca gives a $20 discount on items $50 and over often but they don't carry the adapter. Any tips would be helpful! I don't need another gamecube controller but don't want to pay $100 for the game and adapter knowing it was $100 all in for the three pieces a few days ago :panic:

there really are not that many good options, what you can do is order the bundle from Gamestop.com and pay a bit more in shipping. Or wait in hopes in some crazy deal closer to release. Shop.ca promotion is 15 off 100, unless they are running another crazy paypal promo.

Back